Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: October 27, 2022
Replying to dramaddictedsince2008 • Dec 19, 2024
Title Game of Love Spoiler
Spoiler episode 20
I'm sorry but after I heard the child calling dad the SML, I now hope she stays with SML.
1 1
Replying to kjan917 • Nov 27, 2024
Title My Boss
I don’t know where you are from, but in my country dramas have insanely unrealistic set ups and relationships.…
In my country it's not so extreme, they may be some unrealistic elements but not so big as this one, this is why I was curious.
1 1
On Smile Code • Nov 9, 2024
Title Smile Code Spoiler
I can't believe she left her home cause her housemate was a creep just to end up in a reptile zoo... LOL
7 1
Replying to QueenSpringDay • Nov 6, 2024
There's actually a pattern to that XDThey're releasing 2 ep per day every friday-monday, and 1 ep per day on tuesday-thursday.…
Omg I have been looking for a pattern for ages...
0 0
On Love Game in Eastern Fantasy • Nov 5, 2024
I will never get used to c-dramas randomly changing the number of episodes they release per day... let's start with 5, now 2, OK 1 for a couple of days, 2 again, 1 for an entire week now that it's becoming intense to make you all suffer, and now you know what let's drop the final 10 altogether!
17 5
On Fangs of Fortune • Nov 2, 2024
I dropped it after a couple of episodes but then I decided to give it a second chance at it was such a good decision! But now I fear for a sad ending T_T
3 0
Replying to MadTea • Oct 31, 2024
Title Game Sanaeha
why is this under the Older woman/ Younger man tag? the leads are same age!
They don't look the same age, tho. He looks much younger...
1 0
Replying to Drama Tea • Oct 30, 2024
Title Kill Me Love Me Spoiler
sigh I really want this to be a drama I can rewatch over and over again but the way it ended it can no longer…
Me too, I don't watch again dramas with sad endings. At least I have one wuxia like that, which is Wonderland of Love. It's my comfort space amidst all the sad endings. :(
2 0
Replying to Heroic Legend • Oct 30, 2024
Title Kill Me Love Me Spoiler
Didn't he already found a different flower plant to cure her? That scene was confusing me. Plus based on what…
Was it to give her more time only?
1 0
On Kill Me Love Me • Oct 30, 2024
Title Kill Me Love Me Spoiler
I enjoyed the ride cause of the chemistry between ML and FL and because ML has the cutest smile ever. Was the dating and kissing of a corpse necessary? Not really. Was the romance between the king and the young concubine necessary? Not sure. Was the sad ending necessary? Probably not, since the whole theme was that they were undying and they suffered and lost enough. Overall they wasted a lot of potential with this drama, but I still recommend it cause the plot is good and so is the acting. PS Rant: ML should have never trusted someone else with that flower! I get that he did when he thought he was in danger, but after he became governor he should have taken the damn flower back so that the safety of the woman he loved was not in the hands of someone else, someone who had a position politically as instable as his!
6 4
Replying to Sheriziya • Oct 30, 2024
What is your timezone?
EU central, but nevermind I found the info!
1 0
Replying to Heroic Legend • Oct 30, 2024
Title Kill Me Love Me Spoiler
I think if you pay attention, there are some slight hints about SML characteristics. He’s not bad to begin with,…
Yeah, I see him as a conflicted character too. Killing people, especially people she loved, like that is very dark, this is why I was taken aback. I will have to rewatch once it's over because I miss many things when they release one episode at a time.
0 0
Replying to unbeliebubble • Oct 30, 2024
Title Kill Me Love Me Spoiler
YQ was always a dark character, but he used to hide his real face. SML never switched to the dark side. he was…
You are right on SML, he was never that good, but I hope he would make the right choices when it came to Mei Lin since he respected her. He lied to crown prince and saved the beauties at some point, so I hoped he still had some good in him.
MRJH is not a good person in my book either, since he tortured her for years to make her an assassin and poisoned her knowing this would kill her at some point. But he's a general used to make life and death decisions. I don't think the end justify the means, but he has somehow his own ethics, that I believe too.
2 1
On Kill Me Love Me • Oct 30, 2024
Title Kill Me Love Me Spoiler
I don't know if I'm convinced about this switch to the dark side of SML... I could picture ML do something like this (at least ML as was shown at the beginning of the story), but not SML... I'm all in for character development (in good or in bad) but it's not very convencing if they just switch from one episode to the other. The only consistent character seems to be Mei Lin.
2 10