Editorials
Replying to Maliha Hossain • 8 hours ago
Title Unlucky Bae
Jesus Christ the second pair was so insufferable and annoying. The way I skipped every part of their screen time.…
I thought I was the only one to hate them. They pissed me off so much
1 0
Replying to etoks21 • 9 hours ago
Title Can You Kiss Me First?
Yes...and...?
I was just excited?
2 0
On Can You Kiss Me First? • 11 days ago
Title Can You Kiss Me First?
Suzuki Jin in another BL???!!!!
3 2
Replying to EnhaDiaries_7 • 15 days ago
Person Seong In Ho
Lmaoo what 😭😭😭
idek, at like a certain angle he kinda looks like him
1 1
On Seong In Ho • 15 days ago
Person Seong In Ho
He reminds me of Heeseung/Evan
2 4
Replying to Cherrie • 21 days ago
Person Oku Tomoya
he's so cute. does he have other BL series?
I believe only My Summer of You and Minato's Laundromat (Season 1 and 2)
0 0
On Tanthai Tatchapol Thitiapichai • 29 days ago
Person Tanthai Tatchapol Thitiapichai
When I saw him in "Don't Be Too Emotional," he lowkey reminded me of Talay Sanguandikul
1 0
Replying to ammyluv • Aug 20, 2026
Title Deep In
Okay guys, hear me out.This was honestly very boring for me. With all due respect to the actors and everyone who…
No, same bc why was I more invested in the doctor and patient storyline-
2 0
Replying to pinkmilk12345iloveyou • Jun 28, 2026
Title Painter of the Night
u can find it on dailymotion too 😘
Link? I can't find eng subs
0 1
Replying to Tacye • Jun 28, 2026
Title A Dog and a Plane
Tay Is hot as hell in this. Ok . I just had to get this off my chest.
New as well 😝
15 0
Replying to Tallina • Jun 28, 2026
Title A Dog and a Plane
Lol came to read comments after watching episode 5 and im actually confused about what's wrong with Kanit. 🤣…
1000% agree with you
1 0
On The Lie We Lived In • Jun 27, 2026
Title The Lie We Lived In
Dare I say the best kdrama of this year? This and Secret Relationship I swear such a rollercoaster!
3 0
On The Lie We Lived In • Jun 27, 2026
Title The Lie We Lived In
Holy face cards and not that, they are all incredible actors.
7 1
Replying to AndiAqua • Jun 27, 2026
Person Kim Kyung Min
Thinking the same thing! There’s another actor out there looks exactly like this dude, just can’t put my finger…
Park Bogum or Do Won from Love Tractor maybe?
3 0
Replying to tine • Jun 27, 2026
Person Kim Kyung Min
I kept thinking he looked familiar the entire time I was watching The Lie We Lived In so I came to his MDL page…
He kinda looks like Park Bogum from some angles. He also kinda looks like the younger version of Do Won from Love Tractor
5 0
On Fake Fact Lips Special • Jun 26, 2026
Title Fake Fact Lips Special
I love how the three know now. I mean it's prolly obvious for Higashino and Onishi atp.
2 0
Replying to eeeeeeeeee • Jun 24, 2026
Title Check in to You
they act like each other so well its actually crazyy also their hairstyles changing depending on whos body theyre…
Also the eyes
1 0
Replying to Teerak09 • Jun 24, 2026
Title Check in to You
One thing that when their soul changed... the way the act their respective role was really good6/10
No fr tho- Their eyes changed completely. A great job done by the actors indeed!!! (Also, love your username and pfp. My Romance Scammer is my Roman Empire bc of JuMark).
1 1
Replying to kacee_ottis • Jun 12, 2026
Title Painter of the Night
I didn't even know this was out
nah samee
2 1
Replying to MAL • Jun 8, 2026
Title Private Lesson
ariana (lutan) what are you doing here
NO LITERALLYY!!!
1 0