Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 10, 2023
Replying to Eagle • Jan 21, 2024
I still don't have time to watch this butWhy everything about this drama summery remind me of that masterpiece…
Kinda read the synopsis of the manhwa you mentioned, I was kinda shock of who the main will fall in love with. But that one is really different with this series.
0 1
Replying to RazielArchangel • Jan 21, 2024
I've tried watching the first 3 episodes and got kinda bored... but everyone loves it and is so high rated, should…
We understand that there are some who experienced that kind of feeling but yes, keep going, it will get very interesting the further you get.
7 0
Replying to Springjjjjjjjj • Jan 13, 2024
Title Start-Up
It's released yesterday
It's not available internationally but it should be on TrueID
1 0
Replying to emi • Jan 12, 2024
Title Start-Up
Is the airing date confirmed?
It's released yesterday
1 2
Replying to Mystic Guy • Jan 5, 2024
The guy in the last scene is Yai Kanthorn, he is the grandson of Lek (Yai's younger brother) and the 3rd and current…
It's meant to be explained in S2, if they actually do it.
1 0
Replying to Mystic Guy • Jan 5, 2024
2 reasons, 1st is some bitter and jealous fans from other ship intentionally created duplicate accounts to pull…
1st reason is much more realistic at the moment, I heard about it on Twitter discussion 😭
1 4
Replying to Springjjjjjjjj • Jan 4, 2024
Uncut is the complete version. It's more than 20+mins than the cut version. So it's preferable if you watch uncut…
Youku app, Gagaoolala or YouTube. Accessibility depends on where you live.
2 0
Replying to Kospireq • Dec 31, 2023
Is this really the highest rated bl in MDL now? I’m surprised by it’s high rating actually, and I’ve been…
It is the highest. Give it a try, it's worth it. Just prepare your heart, I must say.
12 0
Replying to JohnGotti • Dec 29, 2023
Has anyone seen the cut and uncut versions? What does the uncut version contain that the cut does not? I'm not…
Uncut is the complete version. It's more than 20+mins than the cut version. So it's preferable if you watch uncut so you don't miss anything.
3 6
Replying to heart sunshine XD • Dec 29, 2023
i’m usually good with understanding time travel but this series has me confused. can anyone tell me what’s…
This is not part of the novel, I assume that he was seeing a parallel universe. Observe back on the first episode.. the chest don't have the watch & the key but later on when Jom saw himself opening the chest (after Jom drew Mr. James), it exists so it means Jom changed his present because Jom is going to do something in the past (1927) that will affect his future (2023).

The first time Jom saw himself (drew house), I assume that Jom could feel a 'ghost' somewhere but just tried to ignore it. It was like when Khun Tan heard Jom but couldn't see him. And as you can see, he picked up the lanthom, he can sense connection with it.
4 1
Replying to BossBounJeff • Dec 29, 2023
You know its a great serie when the audience cry at the same time with the characters. Mannn the last episodes…
Yes, he was reincarnated & he can remember his past lives bcs of Commander Yai and Jom's promise, which you can find out if we ever get a S2. But if you want answers now, everyone can definitely explain it to you 😆
2 6
Replying to butterflyswave • Dec 28, 2023
does anyone know if the special episode that was released, will be available for international fans to warch soon??…
It will be available for int'l fans soon but there's still no update which platform or when.
1 0
Replying to ryanclovis • Dec 27, 2023
I'm here to complain. I just finished episode 7 and these two are stressing me tf out. Why do they keep doing…
I'm here to laugh bcs we all went through the same thing 😂
12 0