Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 1 hour ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 10, 2023
Replying to Springjjjjjjjj • Mar 8, 2024
Yes, he was reincarnated & he can remember his past lives bcs of Commander Yai and Jom's promise, which you can…
Oh, yes. Jom is a traveler so he went to all 3 era where Yai exists. And yes, all Yai are bound to fall in love with him. That was their fate.
0 2
Replying to Springjjjjjjjj • Mar 8, 2024
Yes, he was reincarnated & he can remember his past lives bcs of Commander Yai and Jom's promise, which you can…
They are in 2023. The person we met was not Khun Yai but Yai Kanthorn. A reincarnation of Commander Yai and Khun Yai.
0 4
Replying to Springjjjjjjjj • Mar 8, 2024
Hi! I get your confusion 😭 For someone who read the novel before watching, everything made sense so I feel…
Like I said, the link is on the "discussion" it's above our conversation, where it says "novel link"
0 1
On Hwang Da Seul • Mar 6, 2024
Person Hwang Da Seul
Today I found out that she's the creator of all my favorite bl. Now I can't wait for her next work.
15 0
Replying to Spencer21 • Mar 5, 2024
It's Yai Kanthorn, the grandson of Khun Lek (Khun Yai's little brother). He is the reincarnation of Khun Yai.…
Explanation is not yet possible until we get S2 (if we're lucky) 🥲
1 0
Replying to jacks-broken-heart • Mar 3, 2024
I really don't know how to feel about this. on the one hand, it was just wonderful; great acting, interesting…
Hi! I get your confusion 😭 For someone who read the novel before watching, everything made sense so I feel bad to everyone that are so confused, I didn't even realize it until the series ended 😭

Would you like me to explain the plot holes (everything has answer) or would you like to read the novel (someone shared the link on the "discussion") or wait for S2?
0 13
Replying to Tajia • Mar 3, 2024
You are like me,last time I was like this when I feel you linger in the air ended,it hurts so much when a series…
Jida we met here again and I'm just like you.
1 1
Replying to peakyjoy • Feb 25, 2024
Title Start-Up
Is thus the Thai adaptation??
Yes
1 0
On Hoon Payon • Feb 25, 2024
Title Hoon Payon
Okay, I didn't expected the ending to be that good. It wasn't scary at all & was so-so from the start to the middle until the plot twist was explained. That was amazing.
1 0
Replying to strawberrypai • Feb 20, 2024
i want to watch this series so bad but i am having a hard time getting through episode 1. i think i’ve restarted…
There's indeed people who have difficulty getting through the first few eps but it'll get better, don't give up until you make it to EP6 😂 then you can decide if you wanna keep watching or drop it. There's a reason why this is the highest rated bl.
3 2
Replying to Springjjjjjjjj • Feb 20, 2024
Youku app, Gagaoolala or YouTube. It depends on your region.
There is a need for S2 to explain but we still don't know if they're gonna do it. S2 would be so expensive.

The Yai in the end was named Kanthorn. He was the son of the youngest daughter of Khun Lek who also hired Jom as the architect of the old house. He is the reincarnation who has the memories of Khun Yai & Commander Yai.
3 1
Replying to Springjjjjjjjj • Feb 19, 2024
Youku app, Gagaoolala or YouTube. It depends on your region.
US should have access through Youku. If not, try VPN to any countries in Europe & access YouTube. Last resort would be kisshs or dramacool
1 4
Replying to Kiley • Feb 19, 2024
Where are you all watching this I can't Find it😭😭😭😭
Youku app, Gagaoolala or YouTube. It depends on your region.
0 8
Replying to jasonzhao • Feb 15, 2024
Title Start-Up
Is this an adaptation of the start up series of the Korean one with Suzy and Namjoon?
Yes
0 0
Replying to marcia • Feb 12, 2024
is the novel explaining more about the "foreign masters" cause i dont quite get in so far
Do you mean the history of how the foreign masters came to Thailand?
0 3
Replying to Springjjjjjjjj • Feb 6, 2024
It is reincarnation. And yes, S2 should explain it bcs it follows the novel.
Ah if you mean like the adaption, I don't really have much faith since they haven't promised anything 😂
For SWM, you should just really read the novel since it's already confirmed that it won't have S2, if you haven't read it yet. There are difference from the adaption but at least it follow the flow.
1 2
Replying to Regina_Cai25 • Feb 6, 2024
i'm glad i came and read the review. i loved the series but the ending was confusing. where did khun yai come…
It is reincarnation. And yes, S2 should explain it bcs it follows the novel.
1 4