Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 3 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 1, 2024
Replying to TithiBan • Aug 15, 2026
So BLQ took a short position(selling) potatoes in the market but then Langjian securities (through LXF tips of…
most probably would be revealed in the last ep maybe?
2 0
Replying to SandyCo • Aug 15, 2026
I just want to add that shorting a commodity or any security is incredibly risky because there is no limit to…
Exactly!
2 0
Replying to CT Athena • Aug 14, 2026
Title Bittersweet Love Spoiler
Someone explain me last 5min of ep11
So BLQ took a short position(selling) potatoes in the market but then Langjian securities (through LXF tips of BLQ's position) went heavily on the long(buy) position causing prices to go up thus resulting in huge loss for BLQ. Basically BLQ bet on price moving down but price moved up and he incurred losses. I guess that's what they tried showing... I don't know if it is clearly understandable but I hope you get the summary! But this is what you were asking for right?
5 2
On Don't Be Too Emotional • Aug 14, 2026
Title Don't Be Too Emotional Spoiler
I missed LJ trying hard to s*duce BJ! I get it that there is literally a whole lot that can't be included in just 12 eps but still... Overall it was quiet nice but I felt that the angst was missing a lot!
7 2
Replying to Violet • Aug 9, 2026
In the novel the skip time ,which chapter is? .I'am just curious 👀
It's Book 2...so technically book 2 chapter 1.
1 2
Replying to Ashveil • Aug 7, 2026
you know what..i have a plan. do you want P'Jane for urself..? if yes then good becasue I also want Jane for myself…
Yeah I can see you have already got it covered but I guess P'Jane would uncover your motives pretty fast!🫣
6 1
Replying to Jay • Aug 2, 2026
Title Payback
I did,I did🙋🏾‍♂️
Ikr! They didn't perfectly utilise that perfect setup!
3 0
On Payback • Aug 2, 2026
Title Payback
Call me crazy but what I would have definitely liked to see was that old evil guy to have fallen straight into the water with that stun g*n and that combination would be best fit for his end
(uk what I mean)!!! Did anyone else have that thought or just me?🤔
18 2
Replying to megankindacool • Jul 11, 2026
Title Don't Be Too Emotional Spoiler
does anyone know where i can read the book in english?? pretty please i’ve been searching for a week.
It's there in the discussions tab...the translator has already mentioned what you need to do to access it...
0 1
Replying to Calima • Jul 7, 2026
Title Don't Be Too Emotional Spoiler
Honestly, I wonder how they’re going to fit it all into 12 episodes, especially since the trailer only seems…
I noticed that Jamie's character is stated in the credit's so it goes to show we will get their adult life too I guess...maybe they will condense it a little to fit those parts...
0 0
Replying to Jane Patrick • Jul 3, 2026
Title Don't Be Too Emotional Spoiler
Little jane is a y/n and honestly don't try to save him. He is where he belongs and no matter what happens he'd…
Yeah I guess he was whiny most of the times...and you are right his character didn't have much development throughout the story...hope the show alters that a bit🫣
0 0
Replying to Jane Patrick • Jul 3, 2026
Title Don't Be Too Emotional Spoiler
Little jane is a y/n and honestly don't try to save him. He is where he belongs and no matter what happens he'd…
But his sister was wrong wasn't she in asking for something without much determination... I don't know if I should say this but he is basically a morally grey character isn't he...and little jane accepted him as such in the end...thereby accepting the fact that not everything is black and white in this world... I don't know but that is just my opinion...🤷‍♀️
1 2
Replying to Alrisaaa • Jun 30, 2026
Title Don't Be Too Emotional Spoiler
For the people that have read the novel can yall spoil me and tell me if big Jane made little Jane fall in love…
No Big Jane was not playing with him or anything in the novel. It is stated later (kind of in the end of book 1 also nearing the end of book 3 it is stated more than once) that it was love at first sight for both of them. Don't know how they will go around with the show though!🤷‍♀️
4 0