Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 59 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 1, 2024
Replying to citylights • 6 days ago
Title Ash
same, sis 🫣😭
🫣😂😂
1 0
On Ash • 6 days ago
Title Ash
What can I say? I am biased towards those sharp jawlines and captivating Adonis like beauty of these men!💕💕🫣
Thus, I can overlook everything else!🤷‍♀️
13 2
On Mr. Fanboy • 25 days ago
Title Mr. Fanboy
Third, my boy! You are down so bad for our cutie pie Wan!🫣💕💕
16 0
Replying to SunsetOrange • Sep 6, 2026
Title Ash
STOP SHOWING OFF JAWLINES AND SIDE PROFILES 😑😑maybe my first time understanding a CBL, i didn't really get…
It's Cantonese
3 1
On Mr. Fanboy • Sep 5, 2026
Title Mr. Fanboy
I always think that comedy is a pretty difficult act to nail since if the acting is not good and convincing it would fall completely flat and feel overdone... Wan's clueless portrayal though gives second hand embarrassment is actually handled pretty well... I don't know about others but I felt it was pretty good... also Third looks so damn charming! Loved it! Can't wait for more!
5 0
Replying to Rebeccabeebe • Sep 4, 2026
Title Don't Be Too Emotional Spoiler
Someone spoil ep 11 for me does Jane get his memories back? If not I'm waiting until next week so I don't have…
Yes
1 0
Replying to TithiBan • Aug 28, 2026
Nope. In the book LJ was shot near the head by Dan while he went to save BJ.
I guess. Although they are maintaining the overall storyline so yeah...
1 0
Replying to TithiBan • Aug 28, 2026
It's because the drama removed a whole lot of BJ's red flag behaviour and toned him down a lot! Like really a…
I mean the novel had a lot more details to it and certain parts were problematic to begin with and morally ambiguous. They did take liberties with the construction while trying to maintain the overall storyline. So would definitely recommend you to read the novel (although it is a bit too long ig).
1 0
Replying to swagata • Aug 28, 2026
Am I the only one who felt that after ep2 story is not captivating? I mean at this point i feel like it was only…
It's because the drama removed a whole lot of BJ's red flag behaviour and toned him down a lot! Like really a lot!
0 3
Replying to TithiBan • Aug 28, 2026
Title Don't Be Too Emotional Spoiler
Nope. In the book LJ was shot near the head by Dan while he went to save BJ.
That's fine😂. The dramatic proposal wasn't even done at this point, it was after he lost his memories and BJ started courting him & tried helping him regain his memories again., and Dan was dead at that point so there was no Dan drama there🫣
0 2
Replying to igottaputmefirst • Aug 28, 2026
Title Don't Be Too Emotional Spoiler
why was that so… lacklustre? maybe I need to better manage my expectations. It was 57 minutes and it feels like…
Nope. In the book LJ was shot near the head by Dan while he went to save BJ.
1 4
Replying to notyourmalyshka • Aug 21, 2026
Girl ikr? I mean i do prefer this version, i had millions of crashout while reading the novel. I was shocked as…
😂😂
0 0
Replying to TithiBan • Aug 21, 2026
Did you notice how the author's name is kinda similar to Hong Seol in cheese in the trap? Or am I reading too…
Ikr!
0 0
Replying to notyourmalyshka • Aug 21, 2026
Girl ikr? I mean i do prefer this version, i had millions of crashout while reading the novel. I was shocked as…
Agreed! The amnesia plot was a bit too in your face for my liking too!
1 2