News
Replying to Babygurl • Oct 11, 2025
Title ABO Desire
What s2
😂😂
0 0
Replying to Babygurl • Oct 11, 2025
Title ABO Desire
What s2
Like is there any hope for Season2....I know its wishful thinking but still a person can hope😖
0 2
On ABO Desire • Oct 11, 2025
Title ABO Desire
Are the extra's going to be shown in S2??? Hoping for it really...
0 4
On Khemjira • Oct 4, 2025
Title Khemjira
ok so it went on track with the novel again...it was interesting to see how they played it out to bring it on track... must say I was kinda impressed with the way they handled it! Can't wait for next week! 💕💕
12 1
Replying to Yuhh • Oct 4, 2025
Title Khemjira Spoiler
novel readers...could you spoil ep 9..w a spoiler tag in ofc
Grandma Si is dead and if the story follows the novel then Khem will leave followed by Jet and Charn... then the master follows them... not sure if the same will happen as the last episode was changed a lot... so let's wait and see...
2 1
Replying to Aupee • Sep 27, 2025
Title Khemjira
If they continued like the novel trust me even I wouldn’t continue because the tension and chemistry portrayed…
Exactly 🤣🤣
3 0
On Khemjira • Sep 27, 2025
Title Khemjira
Ok I'm so damn happy that they put in more romance and steamy scenes at this point in the story rather than wait like the novel!!!💕💕
10 2
On Khemjira • Sep 20, 2025
Title Khemjira
Ok that ointment application or whatever was too long and so hot!!! I need more please!!!!
17 0
Replying to dramafever • Sep 1, 2025
Title Khemjira Spoiler
I am on ep 2 so i don't understand properly but does pharan remembers his past life? well obv he doesn't know…
Yes he does
2 0
Replying to Burcu • Aug 31, 2025
Title ABO Desire Spoiler
Do you have the link of the novel?
https://chrysanthemumgarden.com/novel-tl/desire/
0 0
Replying to Miku • Aug 17, 2025
Title Khemjira Spoiler
What is the age gap between pharan & khem?
In the novel Pharan is in his early thirties and Khem is 19 initially... if I remember correctly....
1 0
On Khemjira • Aug 10, 2025
Title Khemjira
Read the novel and it's adaptation was off to a really good start!!! Loved ep1 can't wait for more!!!!
6 0
Replying to Sakura • Aug 10, 2025
Title Khemjira
is there an Uncut version? Because I watched on Youtube and I do not remember watching the scene of Khem saving…
yes on iqiyi
0 0
On Kian's Bizarre B&B • Apr 9, 2025
Title Kian's Bizarre B&B
Loved it!!!! It's hilarious to see all the efforts put into for just mundane everyday tasks!!! Wanted to watch it for our beloved Jin and Kian84 but the show turned out really fun!!
8 0
On Top Form • Mar 27, 2025
Title Top Form
Am I the only one thinking that maybe Akin is the only one on Jin's ig close friends list or someone else is thinking that too???
13 1
On Top Form • Mar 20, 2025
Title Top Form
Loved the beginning....eagerly waiting for more!!!
8 0
On ThamePo Heart That Skips a Beat • Mar 7, 2025
Title ThamePo Heart That Skips a Beat
Comfort at its peak!!!💫💟
9 0
Replying to walshie25 • Mar 2, 2025
Title Eternal Faith
I'm watching The Best Thing right now and it's just making me want this even more! ZLH does smitten so well. I…
Exactly!!! Especially imagining how his gaze alone can make people(XL) blush!!!
5 0
Replying to Almoon • Feb 25, 2025
Title Eternal Faith
I just its true😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
EHHHHHHH!!!!!
0 0
On Eternal Faith • Feb 17, 2025
Title Eternal Faith Spoiler
I somewhat comforted my heart by watching the short film by bilibili of TGCF this week!!! 💫
1 0
