Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 4 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 1, 2024
On Pursuit of Jade • Mar 8, 2026
After those piercing stares, I really really wanna see Zhang Ling He as Hua Cheng even more!!!!! Can anyone even blame me for that at this point? 🤷‍♀️🥺
Also, ZLH and TXW are so charming in this series💕!!!
7 2
On Kill to Love • Mar 3, 2026
Title Kill to Love
Just a random thought but is it just me or does anyone else feel like these 2 would also be well suited for the characters of Gu Hai and Bai Luo Yin from addicted???
9 2
Replying to TithiBan • Feb 1, 2026
If I'm not wrong in 2022
Counter checked with wikipedia which states filming officially wrapped up in 2022. If someone else knows kindly confirm
2 0
Replying to penniless • Jan 17, 2026
Anyone knows when did they completed the filming? is there like expiration when are they allowed to air c-dramas?
If I'm not wrong in 2022
1 2
On To My Shore • Dec 28, 2025
Title To My Shore
Extra Ep!!! Extra Ep!!! Yeah yeah yeahhh!!!😍😍😍😍
15 1
On To My Shore • Dec 28, 2025
Title To My Shore
The ratings are back to 8.5!!! Yeahhhhh!!!!💕💕💕💕
7 0
Replying to JaneLee • Dec 21, 2025
Title To My Shore Spoiler
Yes. It's a happy ending. And I'd say most readers welcome and forgive Fan Xiao. And it's totally understandable…
Exactly as readers we went on to ultimately appreciate FX's efforts to improve himself just for YSL from the type of person he actually is. And his morally grey character is what defines him so yes we do forgive him and this makes us accept them being together.
5 0
Replying to Bread • Dec 21, 2025
Title To My Shore Spoiler
anyone thats read the novel, could you spoil it a bit for me? is it an actual happy ending? cause tbh i cant imagine…
Yes the novel has a HE... he does certain stuff to try to redeem himself (also certain stuff was done in real FX style) and YSL indeed accepts him back in the end...
4 0
On To My Shore • Dec 7, 2025
Title To My Shore
Amazing!!! A sheer portrayal of raw emotions by Hao Yi Ran!! Loved every bit of his performance! Also Yun Qi delivered equally well, they nailed this ep!!! 💕💕💕
17 0
On Khemjira • Oct 25, 2025
Title Khemjira
Khemjira will live on in our minds and hearts forever and ever 💞💞💞
7 0
Replying to Revira • Oct 19, 2025
Title Khemjira
There were a lot of great scenes in the pilot that didn't make it into the series or were slightly worse versions.
Exactly 🥹
0 0
Replying to Aupee • Oct 19, 2025
Title Khemjira
Even I was thinking the same..As their relationship has come to light I don’t think that would go according…
Ikr🥹
1 0
Replying to Vicky • Oct 18, 2025
Title Khemjira
I was hoping for the extra novel chapters but I'm guessing not with one To go.I love this show.
Same here
3 0
On Khemjira • Oct 18, 2025
Title Khemjira Spoiler
Also guys will we even get to see the epic scene from the pilot with jet & charn being put to sleep by pharan??? I am still pointlessly hoping for that one!!!
6 4
On Khemjira • Oct 18, 2025
Title Khemjira
I don't know how they'll fit the last (+special) chapters in 1 ep but we'll see!!! Anyway loved it as always but could have done without some scenes being too long but anyway I'm not complaining...
2 0
On Khemjira • Oct 11, 2025
Title Khemjira
Let there be hope!!!Loving it more and more with every passing ep!!!💕💕💕
4 0