Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 27 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 12, 2024
Replying to ROYROYROYROY • Apr 5, 2025
Title Hello Monster Spoiler
My thoughts on PBG:
I must say he looked both angelic and sinister. His eyes were expressive, I could see his longing for his older brother, how much he was hurt thinking his brother abandoned him. Though he did terrible things I felt as indecisive as Lee Hyeon.
5 0
On Hello Monster • Apr 5, 2025
Apart from the three MLs, my favourite characters are FL and team leader Kang. Though the team leader wasn't perfect, but he was always a kind and empathetic guy.
2 0
On Hello Monster • Apr 5, 2025
I am shocked to know that kids who played the Lee brothers are actually brothers. Both kid acted so well, older one as the understanding caring sibling and younger one as being the baby brother.
2 0
Replying to Zey • Apr 2, 2025
Title The Potato Lab Spoiler
I saw someone referring to the second couple's story as grooming. I waited until I had watched all the episodes…
Seriously here people can be delusional. Some are claiming FL is a doormat and she is cheating on ML as she talks with her ex, went to his dad's funeral or let him hug her or whatever. She showed zero interest in going back to the ex, rather she feels pity for him. FLs aren't even supposed to show some basic decency.
16 1
On The Potato Lab • Mar 31, 2025
No matter how this drama ends, I don’t want to see the divorced couple reconcile. Their whole relationship is based on lying, cheating and betraying. The chaebol girl also seems to be delusional.
17 0
Replying to ROYROYROYROY • Mar 29, 2025
Title Undercover High School Spoiler
I really love episode 1-10 but
episode 11 and 12 were really predictable such as I guessed all the plot twists correctly. But overall it was entertaining. Some of the side characters were great and memorable. Overall nice storyline and message. I really loved the ML and FL. Both had their goals and had reached them successfully. I loved Yena, Yujung and Dongmin also. Though the ending wasn't as great as I expected but it didn't seem rushed.
1 0
Replying to ROYROYROYROY • Mar 28, 2025
Title Undercover High School Spoiler
My opinion on episode 11:
JHS, Kim and OSA (to some extent) are aware that what kind of psychotic woman SMJ has been throughout her life, then why did they threaten her? Kim already lost his life, still JHS doesn't seem to have learnt anything.
0 0
Replying to 10joyboy • Mar 22, 2025
is there love triangle!? and break up!? and is fl apologize for her double identity and lie to him and chase him…
He fell into water.
He actually doesn't see her face. Actually her entire appearance is engraved in his mind.
0 1
Replying to wdh • Mar 22, 2025
still waiting for someone to slap the shit out of chairman seo ugh maybe even a punch from haeseong would suffice
Ngl, It would be satisfying to see someone beat the shit out of her and her sidekick.
6 1
Replying to ROYROYROYROY • Mar 22, 2025
Title Undercover High School Spoiler
I have few questions.
1. As we know HS's father was on a similar mission as HS, who was the vice principal that time? Has SMJ been a vice principal for this school over 20 some years. She might be in her mid forties now or even younger as she has a teenage daughter.
2. Have we seen SMJ's dad? We know he was somewhat similar to SMJ.
3. Was there originally 3 spooky stories?
0 1
On Undercover High School • Mar 22, 2025
Title Undercover High School Spoiler
The ending of episode 10 is so heart breaking. Was HS's dad murdered or was he got trapped there until his eventual demise from starving? Either way it is so painful.
7 1
Replying to hellbound • Mar 22, 2025
Title Undercover High School Spoiler
There was a scene in an episode where the chairwoman was speaking to someone (whose face was not shown) in an…
If true, then we have already seen him. Still I can't suspect anyone.
1 0
On Undercover High School • Mar 22, 2025
I actually forgot that psycho lady's sidekick is the principal of that school. I remembered him as a big goon only who does all of dirty works for SMJ😂.
6 1
On Undercover High School • Mar 22, 2025
I think the psycho lady had a dad who was even more pysho. What Yena is going through is generational trauma. I am happy to see her character develop this way.
7 0