Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 27 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 12, 2024
Replying to ROYROYROYROY • May 15, 2025
Title Pump Up the Healthy Love Spoiler
Episode 6 was a perfect package of comedy and sorrow. I myself was annoyed at the Jiho 2.0. But her story made…
I guess he has some health problem that he is trying to hide. Miran is not the actual problem.
8 0
On Pump Up the Healthy Love • May 15, 2025
Episode 6 was a perfect package of comedy and sorrow. I myself was annoyed at the Jiho 2.0. But her story made me cry eventually. Such a heartfelt story. Also I am curious about JunSeok.
9 1
On Pump Up the Healthy Love • May 15, 2025
I wonder where they found such a great toddler actor. DHJ is such a cute big guy. The drama is getting better and crazier each episode. And seriously I hate that mean colleague. She doesn’t lose any chance to humiliate Miran.
15 1
On Love Your Enemy • May 12, 2025
I am on my third time rewatch. I still cannot get over the teen Jiwons. I will definitely love to watch them together in another drama.
4 0
On Second Shot at Love • May 12, 2025
I dropped Doctor Slump as I was annoyed by the leads drinking together as a way to deal with depression in life. At least here the screenwriter seems to be more sensible.
7 4
On Pump Up the Healthy Love • May 8, 2025
I just love hearing English words here and there. DHJ might be the cutest gymbro who ever existed. Episode 4 is so over the top and I will rewatch it for multiple times especially the swan pose and lifting the earth scene.
15 0
On Pump Up the Healthy Love • May 1, 2025
I really enjoyed first 2 episodes even though I wasn’t planning of watching this drama. ML is a weirdo but a kind sincere weirdo. Apart from the annoying younger sister and her bf, all characters are also tolerable. I might skip the scene of these two person onwards.
13 0
On The 8 Show • Apr 13, 2025
Title The 8 Show Spoiler
I think it was actually floor 7 who sent the flower wreath.
0 1
Replying to obsessedWITHdrama • Apr 6, 2025
Title The Potato Lab Spoiler
after teasing their sexy night so much, they only gave us that? and then woke up fully dressed 😭 who are we…
At least the kissing scenes were decent.
1 0
Replying to ROYROYROYROY • Apr 6, 2025
Without those two cheating assholes, this is a pretty good drama with character development. I really enjoyed…
And also Mk's brother and bff are there only for stupid comedy. I could've skipped all their scenes. Onju's IQ and EQ level are even lesser than HwanKwang's IQ.
4 0
On The Potato Lab • Apr 6, 2025
Without those two cheating assholes, this is a pretty good drama with character development. I really enjoyed episode 12. The ending episode is far better than many dramas that started with great potential and ended poorly.
7 1
Replying to ROYROYROYROY • Apr 6, 2025
The breakup between second couple just makes me roll my eyes. Both are equally pathetic, one is attention seeking…
Fl's ex and Ml's bff.
1 1
Replying to KylieRose_96 • Apr 6, 2025
Mls friend and FLs ex boyfriend are truly the couple from hell. What a pair of arseholes. FL is surrounded by…
The breakup between second couple just makes me roll my eyes. Both are equally pathetic, one is attention seeking brainless girl , another one is selfish moneyminded jerk.
3 3
Replying to yas • Apr 5, 2025
Title The Potato Lab Spoiler
Huh???? I thought the friend was annoying but harmless, but she’s actually a loser. Are you dumb? How do you…
The bff is stupid but still she was always there for MK to support her. But I was actually expecting more shocking truth for her as the SML blamed her too. But she only knew that MK's bf is cheating on her and she wasn't brave enough to reveal it to MK. The audacity of KS and the deluluness of HJ. Both can rot in hell.
6 1