K-Drama
On Newtopia • Mar 22, 2025
Title Newtopia
I am not into KPop and it's my first time watching Jisoo. And seriously she is so pretty. Like even with blood and sweat everywhere, she looked the prettiest. Especially I find her eyelid shape unique . I have a girl crush on her 😍.
9 1
Replying to itsmeee • Mar 22, 2025
Title Newtopia
alex nd Aaron park were my fav characters in this series
And the cute drunk student.
4 1
Replying to ROYROYROYROY • Mar 16, 2025
Title Nobody Knows
Youtube
Many SBS dramas are available on YouTube.
0 0
Replying to Chokao • Mar 15, 2025
Title Undercover High School
Why is this show only 12 episodes 😭😭😭
I could watch 20 of it.
6 0
On Undercover High School • Mar 14, 2025
Title Undercover High School
JKJ is the cutest cinnamon that can kill (not literally).
11 1
On Undercover High School • Mar 14, 2025
Title Undercover High School
I am gonna rewatch this episode only for SKJ. SJK in black suit is the best look of him in this drama till now😍. JKJ also looked breathtaking in that black gown, just like a princess.
7 0
Replying to Podda • Mar 14, 2025
Title Newtopia Spoiler
Ep. 07 trailer:https://youtu.be/RObYOqqmGmo
I shouldn't have watched it 😭
2 1
On Undercover High School • Mar 13, 2025
Title Undercover High School
Finally it is Friday today.
4 0
Replying to kalkxx • Mar 11, 2025
Title Nobody Knows
is there anywhere i can watch this with good quality? ive checked multiple websites and none of them are good.…
Youtube
1 2
On Newtopia • Mar 7, 2025
Title Newtopia
Btw can anyone tell me if there is any precap of this drama? How do I wait for another 6 days?
1 1
On Newtopia • Mar 7, 2025
Title Newtopia Spoiler
I was shipping the potential couple (Sujeong and the 22-year-old guy) 😣.
2 0
On Newtopia • Mar 6, 2025
Title Newtopia
Why only one episode per week😣 ? I discovered it after 5 episodes were already aired. Still I'm getting impatient.
6 1
Replying to Acupoftaewithkooky • Mar 3, 2025
Title Tomorrow Spoiler
Who leaves ?
Well, he comes back to life actually. His memory is erased . He is employed now and he helped a colleague who was treated badly. He will live for 50 more years and join his other team members then. Btw it was hinted that he and the idol whom he saved will be partners in the future.
2 1
On Undercover High School • Mar 1, 2025
Title Undercover High School
Also I like that the villain is quite smart.
2 0
On Undercover High School • Mar 1, 2025
Title Undercover High School
I am tired of watching childhood connections. Sworn enemy or whatever like LYE. This trope seems overused now. Otherwise I already like the ML and FL. Supporting characters are also very interesting.
2 1
On Undercover High School • Mar 1, 2025
Title Undercover High School
The ending of episode 4 😂😂😂😂. My bed was shaking from my laughter.
6 0
On Newtopia • Mar 1, 2025
Title Newtopia
There has to be some plot twist with the drunk cute guy. I am just so heartbroken.
9 0
On The Good Bad Mother • Feb 24, 2025
Title The Good Bad Mother
I wish there was at least one more episode of this drama containing scenes of Kangho,Miju and twins. I watched this drama for unhealthy amount of times that I actually memorize most of the dialogues.
7 0
On The Secret Life of My Secretary • Apr 8, 2024
Title The Secret Life of My Secretary
This is the only drama that I took only one day to finish. It is stupid sometimes but I didn't expect to love this drama so much. ML is such a likeable character. His smile is definitely one of the best among all kdrama actors. I like the FL also. She was good in portraying two characters. And I just LOVE Veronica Park. She is dropdead gorgeous. And good thing that they decided to change the english name of the drama. Otherwise it would have been easy to guess what was going to happen.
6 1
On The Impossible Heir • Apr 3, 2024
Title The Impossible Heir
Can someone tell me what happened in these two episodes? I am only interested about Heeju.
1 4