watched the first two episodes...I didnt expect such a great chemistry between Master Wu and Wangyan...TJR is so good as the innocent and honest JiLing. He, WuYi and Li Jie are a funny trio.
ep 27...Loved the glances and the slow motion between the FL and the Emperor at the end of the episode...that was a beautiful shot. The costumes are stylish and elegant, especially the Emperor's royal robe and the FL's blue costume in this episode.
the house drawing was an important piece of paper. The ML draw himself and we got HE. that was a nice detail. General Luo and his son...the scene reminds me a bit of a similar scene from SOKP.
Im not a fan of the harem affairs but it is a very captivating mini drama. The FL is really smart and resourceful and she has a good chemistry with both male leads. But, I prefer her scenes with the King. ep 23...the SML...that was a reckless plan.
that was a nice watch...Liked the revolving lantern idea... the main couple had a pretty good chemistry, no miscommunications between the two of them and they are so sweet and funny in the last episode.
ep 8 the story is intriguing and I like the bromance between Ye Li and Kun. They are a good team. the ML, Ye Li, looks elegant in the soft blue robe and with the simple hairstyle. Ye Li and the girl also have a nice chemistry and Kun and Concubine Si are so funny. But, I find the women in the manor very suspicious.
The costumes are stylish and elegant, especially the Emperor's royal robe and the FL's blue costume in this episode.
that was a nice detail.
General Luo and his son...the scene reminds me a bit of a similar scene from SOKP.
the scene in the courtyard was great...that was a smart plan.
The FL is really smart and resourceful and she has a good chemistry with both male leads.
But, I prefer her scenes with the King.
ep 23...the SML...that was a reckless plan.
they look so stunning in the wedding robe.
The hug was beautiful...
the main couple had a pretty good chemistry, no miscommunications between the two of them and they are so sweet and funny in the last episode.
the story is intriguing and I like the bromance between Ye Li and Kun. They are a good team.
the ML, Ye Li, looks elegant in the soft blue robe and with the simple hairstyle.
Ye Li and the girl also have a nice chemistry and Kun and Concubine Si are so funny.
But, I find the women in the manor very suspicious.
that was a beautiful scene.
the FL looked beautiful in the green dress ep 1
Anyway I like the chemistry between him and the FL.