Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 33 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 30, 2024
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award1 Comment of Comfort Award1
On To My Beloved Thief • Jan 16, 2026
finished ep 4....another great episode.
I really love the main couple and their scenes...the SML is a complex character and he and the SFL have a nice chemistry.
The Grand Prince, his bodyguard and the officer...they are a funny trio.
the body swap scene is done well.
3 0
On Burnout Syndrome • Jan 14, 2026
such beautiful scenes between Koh and Jira...Koh...he is calm and honest, he even talked about his dream.
the unexpected light kiss was soft and nice.
10 0
On Burnout Syndrome • Jan 12, 2026
ep 6
the confrontation was dramatic and unnecessary but Koh is smart and strong character. I like it.
He in jeans and shirtless on the leather couch...so attractive and nonchalant.
6 0
On To My Beloved Thief • Jan 8, 2026
I didnt expect such a good chemistry between the main leads. Loved their scenes.
And I hope the arrogant Second Master and the naive girl will be a couple.
6 0
On The Unclouded Soul • Jan 7, 2026
Liked HY as the Prince...HMH deserves a male-centric drama.
the SML deserves a main role. Not sure what is his next drama.
I wanted some bromance between the two of them...sigh
Anyway, we got the good fight scene in the last episode ...HY looked so powerful.
5 0
On To My Shore • Jan 3, 2026
Title To My Shore
Im a little disappointed....I wanted the whole episode with them together....sigh
Anyway, the last 15 minutes...the whole warehouse scene was simply perfect.
5 2
Replying to Charlieann78 • Dec 28, 2025
Title To My Shore
How do you know it was 2 years? I kept rewinding to see if I missed if they explained how much time had passed.
I read somewhere that it was 2 years...but, not sure
1 0
On To My Shore • Dec 27, 2025
Title To My Shore
wow....another great episode (ep 13) and the actors are amazing in their roles.
the first encounter after two years...the sparks are flying everywhere.
7 2
On To My Shore • Dec 22, 2025
Title To My Shore
watched the first two episodes...this is a captivating drama..Im unfamiliar with the main leads but the chemistry is amazing and the acting is so good.
I find the ''Rouge and matches'' scenes so sensual and kind of romantic.
4 0
Replying to GS • Dec 18, 2025
Title Aligned Reverence Spoiler
Young Master Yunxi is an interesting character....the actor is good in this role.ep 18 was interesting...the brothers…
Lady Xi and the kiss...that was unexpected but Im glad Yunxi responded to the kiss.
0 0
On Aligned Reverence • Dec 18, 2025
Young Master Yunxi is an interesting character....the actor is good in this role.
ep 18 was interesting...the brothers and the girls are a good team.
0 1
On Aligned Reverence • Dec 9, 2025
finally an intelligent and reasonable FL in a mini drama.
I like both couples...they are smart and calm...I also like the Heir Qi...he is pretty good looking.
the ML looked so gorgeous in the military armor.
4 0
On Second Chance Romance • Nov 29, 2025
finished ep 2...another clueless and passive ML.
But, I love all the scenes between the main leads and their chemistry.
Im unfamiliar with the FL...she is very good in this role.
the young main leads and their love...mature and sweet.
2 0
On Me and Thee • Nov 23, 2025
Title Me and Thee
Loved all the scenes with Mok...Not sure if there will be some loveline for him.
8 0
Replying to GS • Nov 22, 2025
Loved the Inner demon realm arc and all the sweet scenes between the main leads.the ML looks so stunning as the…
that was a simple and beautiful proposing scene...ep 20
2 0