Ye Li and Mingxi are a good team. All the supporting characters are interesting. Qin Cang and the girl with the knife, Clerk Gu, Jin, the FL's subordinate...
Chu Zhao is right....YL really looks gallant in the armor. Im not sure if there is another General with an earring in a Cdrama. YanFang is so cunning...his hidden card...General Liang.
the main couple in the green costumes...beautiful. Finally,, YanLai is the Guard of the prefecture and the promise...the drama becomes more interesting with that.
watched ep 1...the chemistry is superb and the acting is great... But, I find ChangYang's behavior a little weird. the afternoon scene in QL's room when he was drunk ...that was a beautiful shot.
ep 12...the actors, the acting, the story, the bed scenes....everything was great. the actor, Net, was so stunning in the modern clothes. the main couple looked beautiful in the wedding outfits.
No kiss for the second couple. Shame. Anyway, the chemistry is great. the main couple... the elevator scene was unexpected for me but it was a pretty good scene.
The actor (Jay) is so attractive... The main leads have a great chemistry but the rooftop scene in ep 2 was unnecessary. I dont like it. And I already love the trio, the ML, the manager and the other boy.
ep 8 Finally, a proper hug in a cdrama...tight and safe and the FL didnt hesitate, she hugged him at the same moment. Yan Lai...Now, Im interested in the flashback scene in the desert. I hope Yanfang is a good guy...I love the scenes between the brothers.
ep 7... the Xia mansion...YanLai and his cold and threatening face...that was a good scene. the carriage scene with the FL and the lantern scene...that was sweet and YL looked soft and innocent. the scene with the Princess token between the brothers....another good scene.
WinWin is so good in this role...ep 27 But, I dont want YX to be so pathetic and childish because of his first love...After all, he is the Commander of the Bureau. Loved all the scenes between him and the ML. And they look so charismatic in the black robes with the long hair.
finished the drama...I love when the characters in a drama are smart and clever. ZY and his meticulous plan...the scene with the Emperor was pretty good...ep 39 YX and Queen Helian...they are a powerful team... ep 40 My fav scenes are the scenes with ZY and YX...And Im a little surprised with their make up. that was well done. They looked natural and convincing as the old Kings. The last scene on the lake was a good closing scene.
Qin Cang and the girl with the knife, Clerk Gu, Jin, the FL's subordinate...
I wonder if there will be some loveline between Sky and the photographer.
Im not sure if there is another General with an earring in a Cdrama.
YanFang is so cunning...his hidden card...General Liang.
Finally,, YanLai is the Guard of the prefecture and the promise...the drama becomes more interesting with that.
Liked the scene between the FL and YF. ep 17
But, I find ChangYang's behavior a little weird.
the afternoon scene in QL's room when he was drunk ...that was a beautiful shot.
the actor, Net, was so stunning in the modern clothes.
the main couple looked beautiful in the wedding outfits.
YanLai's backstory looks intriguing.
He looked so good in the leather jacket and the plaid shirt.
the main couple... the elevator scene was unexpected for me but it was a pretty good scene.
The main leads have a great chemistry but the rooftop scene in ep 2 was unnecessary. I dont like it.
And I already love the trio, the ML, the manager and the other boy.
Finally, a proper hug in a cdrama...tight and safe and the FL didnt hesitate, she hugged him at the same moment.
Yan Lai...Now, Im interested in the flashback scene in the desert.
I hope Yanfang is a good guy...I love the scenes between the brothers.
the carriage scene with the FL and the lantern scene...that was sweet and YL looked soft and innocent.
the scene with the Princess token between the brothers....another good scene.
But, I dont want YX to be so pathetic and childish because of his first love...After all, he is the Commander of the Bureau.
Loved all the scenes between him and the ML.
And they look so charismatic in the black robes with the long hair.
ZY and his meticulous plan...the scene with the Emperor was pretty good...ep 39
YX and Queen Helian...they are a powerful team...
ep 40
My fav scenes are the scenes with ZY and YX...And Im a little surprised with their make up.
that was well done. They looked natural and convincing as the old Kings.
The last scene on the lake was a good closing scene.