Editorials
On Pursuit of Jade • Mar 24, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade
who has the osts on repeat while reading the novel??
8 1
Replying to nikollllllllllllllllllll • Mar 24, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade
we definitely needed at least 50 episodes... it's honestly not fair. people love to watch long dramas.
Yes pleaseeee... I hope in the future chinese drama land cancels this 40 episode limit
1 3
Replying to pampampam • Mar 24, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade
yeah, the story’s 1st arc in Lin an was good, maybe bcs the director put so much attention there. bcs of that…
Yeah, I felt that too. I really wanted to see more of the second and third arcs too. Although they did their best and the aesthetics are absolutely gorgeous, I can’t help but think that with more episodes, the story could have been even more incredible.
1 0
On Pursuit of Jade • Mar 24, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade
I personally feel that the episodes towards the end are becoming quite rushed in terms of plot. While they have made a good effort to include most of the important events, I keep imagining how the drama would feel if it had around 50 episodes. Honestly, I don’t really understand why Chinese entertainment has set this 40-episode limit. With more episodes, there would be so much more potential for richer and more detailed storytelling in dramas.
30 11
Replying to Jiawei • Mar 23, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade
It's a decent drama but not my most fave of his works. I have a love-hate relationship with it due to the amount…
could you tell me why you didnt like him in SOKP because i was thinking to watch that next
1 1
Replying to spirit_lantern • Mar 23, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade
His acting was good, but even that couldn’t keep me hooked. I personally found Zhao Jinmai’s character a bit…
Yeah that is why i am kind of hesistant to watch i... I want to zhang ling he more but i dont know if that would be the ideal drama to start from
0 0
On Pursuit of Jade • Mar 22, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade
for those who are a fan of zhang ling he.. guys do you think watching princess royal is worth it??
1 13
Replying to milZyy • Mar 22, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade Spoiler
just the mandi lad, new fourth guy you're seeing is granny kang's grandson
ohhh he was honestly my favorite one... I didnt want him to diee
1 0
On Pursuit of Jade • Mar 22, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade
Guys i am kind of confused about who all died from pig slaughter group??
0 2
On Pursuit of Jade • Mar 22, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade
I have never seen a drama which has such a high survival rate of falling from a cliff.
8 0
On Pursuit of Jade • Mar 22, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade
I cant wait for today's episodes.. currently watching POJ from ep 1
10 0
On Pursuit of Jade • Mar 20, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade
guys do you have any recommendations for drama which are as good as this
2 6
On Pursuit of Jade • Mar 20, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade
Guys i am rewatching 24 ep where chang yu and xie zheng meet again... and ohh my godd the more i see it the more i feel chang yu's words are so precious. In the starting i remember how she was very consicious with money and how she tried to save any penny but when she said "It doesnt matter if you're injured or even disabled. I can provide you by buthering pigs".. that just showed how strong is their love.
14 0
Replying to Nruc • Mar 17, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade
Every time he comes on screen I get all hot and bothered
ohhhh iii geett ittt brooo likeee every moment he appears just attracts me to him.. honestly i am very curious what will happen to sui yuan qing and shi san niang in the end
0 0
Replying to Nruc • Mar 17, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade
Every time he comes on screen I get all hot and bothered
sameeee... i am literally losing my sanity over him
0 2
Replying to cupcakecarlynn • Mar 17, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade
his dimples oh my
oh my oh my goddd i am literally in love with himmm
3 0
Replying to Dawnshane • Mar 17, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade
I am amazed he was nineteen or twenty at the time of shooting and yet have this much depth to understand his role…
righttt likee he is literally my age and the way he is portraying the charcter seems like he has been acting for years.
3 1
Replying to Sakura Cn • Mar 17, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade
1 ep per day is too short.
too short like literally I am unable to survive properly with only episode.. this drama has literally had me addicted..
3 0
On Pursuit of Jade • Mar 17, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade
ohh my godd broo i know i am really supposed to hate sui yuan qing but he is too handsome.. like i feel like they hired the perfect actor for this role.. I am looking very forward to his future roles.
6 9
On Pursuit of Jade • Mar 17, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade
ohh my god i cant tell how much this drama is having an affect on me and my life... I was literally so excited and impatient for today's episode that I had to go to shopping for an hour before the episode airs to distract myself.
6 1