Editorials
On Pursuit of Jade • Mar 11, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade
I wish they could release all episodes in one single day. so hard to bare waiting hours each day
13 2
On Pursuit of Jade • Mar 10, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade
guys does anyone know what is going to happen to princess royal and gongsun yin at the end do they get together??
4 1
Replying to BlueChinook • Mar 8, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade
No she’s not.she’ll soon be the empress dowager
ohhh thats good
0 0
On Pursuit of Jade • Mar 8, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade
I dont know why but I keep on feeling that yu qian qian is a villian. i mean till now she hasnt done anything but i feel like she might do something bad in the future
0 2
On Generation to Generation • Mar 2, 2026
Title Generation to Generation
wait guys I have a question what is the relationship between cai ping shu and mu zheng yang??
0 1
On Generation to Generation • Mar 2, 2026
Title Generation to Generation
its out guys
3 2
On Generation to Generation • Mar 2, 2026
Title Generation to Generation
wait guys did the episode today release??
1 2
Replying to desertbanshee • Dec 5, 2025
Title Thundercloud Rainstorm
Yeah i have them:There’s one i had trouble with, but here’s so farhttps://open.spotify.com/track/7CKGmZK2nsKgukJafDZUPe?si=gKtl_sUAQE2LjWKcIe1m9w&context=spotify%3Aplaylist%3A77xMTSHP3ckWq3cV5LzJpehttps://open.spotify.com/track/32HwZKPWd08VNpMdZ7gzBT?si=piJAqtLuTbqCmtp4M6uBKg&context=spotify%3Aalbum%3A5pSFsCrOgCaJ4OFZSw6iSUhttps://open.spotify.com/track/29q8ZTQT7eWNPKFFD222QA?si=pzf67y4BSSy5u4dB4W-vIQ&context=spotify%3Aalbum%3A5pSFsCrOgCaJ4OFZSw6iSUhttps://open.spotify.com/track/16MTK3qVzEDIDYVcMX3iuT?si=LulmHf-WRUWJlHnDAfUR2Ahttps://open.spotify.com/track/6EPjynxzugkw1uLmlc1gTT?si=ixfqG9g2QKOQOn4kkVYHEA&context=spotify%3Asearch%3Aup%2Bin%2Bflames%2BoutraThe…
Thank you so much!!! I am so happy i could finally find them...
2 0
On Thundercloud Rainstorm • Dec 5, 2025
Title Thundercloud Rainstorm
Guys does anyone know what is the ost's name?? I tried finding out but i can't
2 3
On Revenged Love • Oct 1, 2025
Title Revenged Love
I suddenly remember how i used to get so excited on every single small thing when i was watching this show. How i used to wait every single second for the count down to run and how i used to refresh the page several times.Like honestly i feel like i have such a deep connection towards this series. I loved the time i waited for each episode and loved when the anticipation of wiating for each episode. It was beautiful and i feel sentimental when i reminisce those moments.
8 0
On ABO Desire • Sep 20, 2025
Title ABO Desire
Wait guys has no one been able to watch it yet?? I cant find it too
5 1
On ABO Desire • Sep 19, 2025
Title ABO Desire
Broo i feel like soo bad for gaotu....imagine have to hide your identity and having liked someone for 10 years who constantly insults your omega identity and is constantly verbally abusing you. Like i get it that SWL is traumatized by his past but still shen wen lang treating gao tu like this hurts my heart. Gao tu is such a good human being.. There is nothing wrong he has ever done.. In fact, i feel like he is the only character who has never done anything wrong. He cares about ever single person beside him but neglects himself and is neglected by people around himself.. the author better provide him a great ending to compensate for all his suffering he has suffered. I really need to see him happy for once... I want him with a big smile and living happily finally
7 0
Replying to Emzfmz • Sep 4, 2025
Title When Destiny Brings the Demon
The first ép wasn't good for me either but I liked it the more I watched
I know right.. more for also the first episode felt sort of boring but ever since both of them appeared on the screen at the same it started becoming more interesting
2 0
On When Destiny Brings the Demon • Sep 4, 2025
Title When Destiny Brings the Demon
waitt guys this is actually soo good like its really good.. first when i started it it didnt really think it was anything out the ordinary but now i am finding it so interesting
6 5
Replying to 14785924 • Sep 1, 2025
Title Revenged Love
Still camping here in this page~ I just love talking about this show with other people here, even with haters😂
I get it... like this comment is literally my comfort zone...
1 0
On Revenged Love • Aug 31, 2025
Title Revenged Love
I love how active is this comment section despite the series already having aired.. i love that the series is getting so much love..
14 2
Replying to Precious • Aug 31, 2025
Title Revenged Love
Oh take me back to when I started this drama, a drama no one expected to blow up 😭😭( still surprised till…
girlll like literally i am living my life in order to see the bts. I dont know what i would be doing if they werent being realized
4 1
Replying to PointOfSasha • Aug 30, 2025
Title Twelve Letters
still puzzled AF haha. and what's the role of that cat in the saga?
I think that cat is the main reason of the connection between the two worlds. like i remember that cat was the same one which was sitting on the cart which was being carried by that old man who was collecting the cardboard. If the cat wasnt important then they wouldnt have shown that scene
1 1
On Twelve Letters • Aug 30, 2025
Title Twelve Letters
this is literally so interesting...
11 0
On Twelve Letters • Aug 30, 2025
Title Twelve Letters
I don't why but i think yu zhi yong is tang yi xun?? and he and ye wan ru (ye hai tang) together have returned back to 1991 with no memories.
6 4