News
Replying to Christine • Nov 14, 2024
Title Love Game in Eastern Fantasy
from the cast credits, yes she is
The woman in the preview is different actress.
0 14
Replying to Xiaoshengxin • Nov 14, 2024
Title Love Game in Eastern Fantasy
Not just the real world, even Ziqi based on the preview 😢
Oh I see.
1 0
Replying to God • Nov 14, 2024
Title Love Game in Eastern Fantasy Spoiler
Its confirmed she has forgotten the real world
Not just the real world, even Ziqi based on the preview 😢
1 9
Replying to Christine • Nov 14, 2024
Title Love Game in Eastern Fantasy Spoiler
from the cast credits, yes she is
Is it Mu Rong Er, Ziqi's mother? I think a different one 🤔
0 16
On Love Game in Eastern Fantasy • Nov 14, 2024
Title Love Game in Eastern Fantasy Spoiler
Who is this villainous woman in ep 28 preview? The actual resentful woman? It's not time for another villain to deal with.
0 19
Replying to ShortCircuit • Nov 13, 2024
Title Peaceful Property
This must be my first Thai non-BL and IT ROCKED!!! I'm most impressed with New, wow, he's such a great actor!…
I agree. I hope New will get more amazing roles like this, which have depths and good character development.
31 0
Replying to mar • Nov 13, 2024
Title Peaceful Property
peachhome 🤝saintshin — living a (b)romance
They definitely look more bl than actual bl.
12 1
Replying to Xiaoshengxin • Nov 13, 2024
Title Peaceful Property
Agree. The elder's discrimination problem somehow affects to the descendants.
Exactly. It's the source of all problems.
1 1
On Peaceful Property • Nov 13, 2024
Title Peaceful Property
I'm very satisfied with the ending. It can't be better than this.
15 0
Replying to KylieRose_96 • Nov 13, 2024
Title Peaceful Property
Gramps should have treated both of his sons equally, no wonder Uncle turned out the way he did.
Agree. The elder's discrimination problem somehow affects to the descendants.
4 3
Replying to _cutae_kookie_ • Nov 13, 2024
Title Love Game in Eastern Fantasy Spoiler
I don't why but from the first I felt that Fu Zhou is Ziqi in the modern world... It's a suspense...
Yes. They're doppelgangers, pretty sure there'll be more twists behind it.
3 0
Replying to chase_kayden • Nov 13, 2024
Title Love Game in Eastern Fantasy
Ep. 27 preview ~Fiancee and a wedding for our 2 couples??? 😅😂
Will they show the engagement ceremony? 😊 We're not enough with just talking about engagement.
3 1
Replying to Xiaoshengxin • Nov 13, 2024
Title Love Game in Eastern Fantasy Spoiler
I think it's not talking about miaomiao. It might be about Ziqi's mother.
It's a random cut so I'm confused about it too. And the place they're visiting in that preview, it looks like a demon village (idk).
5 2
Replying to suganyaR • Nov 13, 2024
Title Love Game in Eastern Fantasy Spoiler
I don't get why she is planning to marry marquis 😭 . How could this happen...
It's because of the damn bracelet 🙄
6 4
Replying to Jano Ezz • Nov 13, 2024
Title Love Game in Eastern Fantasy Spoiler
for the preview of episode 27, a woman (idk who looked close to ziqi told ziqi that Miao miao tears are red bc…
I think it's not talking about miaomiao. It might be about Ziqi's mother.
9 8
On Love Game in Eastern Fantasy • Nov 13, 2024
Title Love Game in Eastern Fantasy
I think Fu Zhou will be the one with glasses. Yuxi wearing glasses in today's promotion is hinting about Fu Zhou ✍️
10 2
Replying to Dreamy • Nov 13, 2024
Title Love Game in Eastern Fantasy
Since Ziqi & Miao miao have lotus form emblems (his: outer, hers: inner) at their forehead, which form complementing…
Oh no. Don't manifest it 🤧
8 0
On Love Game in Eastern Fantasy • Nov 13, 2024
Title Love Game in Eastern Fantasy
The actual villain might be the system instead of the resentful woman.
16 1
Replying to chase_kayden • Nov 12, 2024
Title Love Game in Eastern Fantasy
Zi Qi is a goner, a total SIMP for Miaomiao 🤭Do you guys even remember this was that same guy who killed her…
Our boy is in his loser era 🤧
7 0
Replying to chase_kayden • Nov 12, 2024
Title Love Game in Eastern Fantasy
This is the ending that I don't like. I'd rather have them be the same person if they'll reunite in the real world.
Yeah. I also read that kind of theory. It makes sense. I'd prefer it instead of ending up with your lover's doppelganger.
1 1
