News
Replying to chase_kayden • Nov 12, 2024
Title Love Game in Eastern Fantasy
This is the ending that I don't like. I'd rather have them be the same person if they'll reunite in the real world.
Same. Unless they pull some twists like the person who we know as Mu Sheng all along is actually Fu Zhou all these times. It would make sense only then.
3 3
Replying to Jungarden • Nov 12, 2024
Title Love Game in Eastern Fantasy
I lowkey hate that type of ending because they are technically not the same person sooo you’re just gonna date…
Me too. Fu Zhou is only Mu Sheng's doppelganger, a lookalike.. not Mu Sheng at all, unless they pull some twists like the person who we know as Mu Sheng all along is actually Fu Zhou all these times. It would make sense only then.
5 0
Replying to Mimi • Nov 12, 2024
Title Love Game in Eastern Fantasy
Why is Netflix always so slow with episodes.
It's because they're waiting for Wetv (tencent), the original network to finish airing all episodes.
6 0
On Love Game in Eastern Fantasy • Nov 12, 2024
Title Love Game in Eastern Fantasy
Hear me out. I think Fu Zhou and Mu Sheng are two different identities and personalities, just like Miaomiao and Lin Yu. Are we really ok with the modern day ending at this point?
10 7
On Love Game in Eastern Fantasy • Nov 12, 2024
Title Love Game in Eastern Fantasy
Suddenly everyone knows about Mu Sheng being a half-demon except his sister. Am I missing something?
2 1
Replying to Love Game in Eastern Fantasy • Nov 12, 2024
Title Love Game in Eastern Fantasy
Replying to deleted comment
Thanks.
0 0
Replying to Love Game in Eastern Fantasy • Nov 11, 2024
Title Love Game in Eastern Fantasy
Replying to deleted comment
I watched it till ep 22. So it means we will get only one episode. In which days it's scheduled to air two episodes?
0 2
On Love Game in Eastern Fantasy • Nov 11, 2024
Title Love Game in Eastern Fantasy
How many episodes we will get today?
0 4
Replying to Xiaoshengxin • Nov 11, 2024
Title Love Game in Eastern Fantasy
I feel the same. The recent episodes spent quite too much time in Consort Dowager and her schemes. The plot progess…
We can't really trust c-dramas when it comes to rushed or open ending. Yeah.. we need one proper episode of the modern day arc, explaining all those things and only focused on them.
5 0
Replying to Amy • Nov 11, 2024
Title Love Game in Eastern Fantasy
I'm slightly worried about the remaining 10 episodes as there seems to be a lot left to unpack. We still have…
I feel the same. The recent episodes spent quite too much time in Consort Dowager and her schemes. The plot progess is so slow now. I would hate it if we get 10 seconds of modern Fu Zhou and Miaomiao meet and smile at each other and ends..
3 4
Replying to Amy • Nov 11, 2024
Title Love Game in Eastern Fantasy
Or that just so happens to be her name and she is not from the Mu family. Cuz "Mu Rong" can itself be a first…
This is so crazy. Because when I first came here before I watched this drama, Mu Sheng, Mu Yao, Mu Rong Er... this list seems like belong to a family. Anyone would think so. They should've chosen her name to something else.
0 2
On Love Game in Eastern Fantasy • Nov 11, 2024
Title Love Game in Eastern Fantasy
In the cast list here, the resentful woman is also named as Mu Rong Er. Is she part of Mu family or something? It doesn't make sense though.
0 4
On Peaceful Property • Nov 6, 2024
Title Peaceful Property Spoiler
We all love suradech 🤧
6 0
On Peaceful Property • Nov 6, 2024
Title Peaceful Property
I can't believe this 😭😤 no way!
5 0
Replying to Pammy • Nov 4, 2024
Title Love Game in Eastern Fantasy
I will message it to you if you want, We can use spoiler tag but others might still read it and regret🤣
Please do so. I want to know that. Thanks.
0 0
On Love Game in Eastern Fantasy • Nov 4, 2024
Title Love Game in Eastern Fantasy
Anyone know the spoilers about Zi Qi's birth parents in the novel?
1 4
On Love Game in Eastern Fantasy • Nov 4, 2024
Title Love Game in Eastern Fantasy
Just noticed this drama has only 32 episodes. It should've been full-length 40 episodes. It's so addicting.
19 2
Replying to Julia_DawnPearl • Oct 31, 2024
Title Peaceful Property
Right after we crossed him off the list 😭😭😭
For real. He's still not out 😪
0 0
On Peaceful Property • Oct 30, 2024
Title Peaceful Property
Not Uncle back to the villain radar again!!
16 3
Replying to Foureyedwierdo • Oct 24, 2024
Title Peaceful Property
I'm confused for who should i ship peachHome or KanHome. I'm confused after this episode.😅😅I'm really glad…
Don't forget SuradechHome too 😉
50 2
