News
Replying to Shalmali • Oct 23, 2024
Title Peaceful Property
GMMTV 2024 BLs have failed to impress us (Only Boo and We Are is an exception). But this kind of show with this…
I see your point. I hope they can act in a real-plot series next.
0 0
Replying to Shalmali • Oct 23, 2024
Title Peaceful Property
GMMTV 2024 BLs have failed to impress us (Only Boo and We Are is an exception). But this kind of show with this…
Even so, it's a step down for Pondphuwin. I care about them since pondphuwin and taynew are my most favourite gmmtv ships. They come from a well-written series like 'never let me go' to no-plot series with many couples like 'we are'. It's not good at all for their quality in the long run.
1 3
On Peaceful Property • Oct 23, 2024
Title Peaceful Property
I just noticed we only have 3 episodes left. The show is so intriguing.. even forgot it's ending soon.
5 0
Replying to Dreamy-Nali • Oct 23, 2024
Title Peaceful Property
Oh wait ep 10 is out on the 30 not 31st (halloween) but never mind I'll watch it twice haha
This show is definitely perfect to celebrate Halloween 🎃 👌
2 1
Replying to Aera0804 • Oct 20, 2024
Title Su Ji
No hope now. It's never gonna released. Landy fans say in weibo this drama is already dead never gonna released.…
Why they think so? Is someone from the production team in the big scandal or sth?
7 0
On A Beautiful Lie • Oct 18, 2024
Title A Beautiful Lie
I am seated for this.
1 0
On Love Game in Eastern Fantasy • Oct 18, 2024
Title Love Game in Eastern Fantasy
Even in the big female centric drama, ML's screentime should be the second most after FL. I barely saw him in the official trailer while 2nd FL and 2nd ML have more scenes than him. Is this real? Hope it's not like this in the actual drama.
30 1
Replying to duber • Oct 18, 2024
Title The Rise of Ning
Kylive top 10 character rating in china update..three character from the drama is on the list..as usual lsy ranked…
The actor who plays Cheng Lang is a famous idol in China, I knew him as a member of Into1. He has so many fans. No surprise for me.
3 1
Replying to Pincolino • Oct 16, 2024
Title Peaceful Property
Guys, you get it all wrong. The real love story is between Home and Suradech. They already shared a bathtub ;P
ikr? 🤣 SuradechHome ftw!
17 0
On The Rise of Ning • Oct 16, 2024
Title The Rise of Ning
The plot development is so well done. I applaud 👏
14 0
On Peaceful Property • Oct 16, 2024
Title Peaceful Property
My Home is such a sweetheart always 💕 I love him.
33 0
On Peaceful Property • Oct 16, 2024
Title Peaceful Property
Did Kan really do all of this guys? 😫
2 0
Replying to Xiaoshengxin • Oct 14, 2024
Title The Rise of Ning
The other 500 comment is complaining about FL's voice 🙄
For real.
0 0
Replying to Xiaoshengxin • Oct 14, 2024
Title The Rise of Ning
The schedule changed? 😣
Yeah. C-drama schedule is always like that 🤨
1 0
Replying to Xiaoshengxin • Oct 14, 2024
Title The Rise of Ning
The schedule changed? 😣
I see. That's too bad. 1 ep per day is not enough 😪
3 1
Replying to Little Daisy • Oct 14, 2024
Title The Rise of Ning
By the way, in next 3 days we'll get only 1 episode daily 😩
The schedule changed? 😣
0 5
Replying to Dramaqueen • Oct 14, 2024
Title The Rise of Ning
How is the FL here? and who falls first?
FL is smart and strong character. ML will fall first.
6 1
Replying to avad1575 • Oct 14, 2024
Title The Rise of Ning
I'm starting to get frustrated with the comments asking if they're siblings. Is it that hard to scroll down a…
The other 500 comment is complaining about FL's voice 🙄
16 2
Replying to Angiee Le • Oct 14, 2024
Title The Rise of Ning
So are they cousins?
No. They are not blood related.
2 0
Replying to mellowbanana • Oct 14, 2024
Title The Rise of Ning
no not incest
No incest at all.
1 0
