Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 days ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 15, 2024
On Be My Player Two • Jul 17, 2026
This show has similar Vibes as falling into your smile... excited for next episodes as maxky looks so fun.I was surprised to see our penguin and panther here
8 0
On Knot • Jul 15, 2026
Title Knot
Who the f said in the comments, Phatsa's pheromones must be smelt like construction site.....😭 I can't undo the damage this comment has done while I'm watching.😅
5 1
Replying to Snowlit • Jul 13, 2026
Does Tian Jia Rui have any romantic plot lines here? or love triangle?Also, would you say the FL’s behavior…
Jia rui's romantic partner is ming hoa here ..lol 😂 just kidding....
He has no romantic partner and fl is not that annoying compared to other bromance series....she looks more like supportive charector then main character to me but she is fun and was more involved with the other fl then any ml here .Here it's more about brotherhood than romance.
8 1
On When Light Fades • Jul 13, 2026
Why is the rating only 7.4, bro? The MDL rating is insane. Maybe people are just watching the first episode and rating it. Please try watching this ik first episodes are confusing and disturbing but its not not bad.
5 3
On Payback • Jul 11, 2026
Title Payback Spoiler
Why do I have a feeling there's going to be a five-year time skip in the next episode......It's already disappointing that the main leads aren't getting enough screen time.
6 1
On Bittersweet Love • Jul 11, 2026
Title Bittersweet Love Spoiler
I don't like door mat mc 😔...hope he will change in coming episodes or I'll be dropping it
1 0
Replying to Sowhatarewewatchingtoday • Jul 7, 2026
Title Knot
I guess he smells like first rain or something.... construction site lol😂
That's funny 😅
0 0
Replying to oddsare • Jul 7, 2026
Title Knot
the subs said Phatsa smells like “cold rain and dry mud” and Nakhun still went feral over it 💀 this man’s…
I guess he smells like first rain or something.... construction site lol😂
1 2
Replying to Jane Patrick • Jul 4, 2026
Title Payback
Sorry bonoh but I'm shipping phakinsky
Same here ...they look good together 😂...but eod it's just our illusion....
1 0
On Deep In • Jun 30, 2026
Title Deep In
What is the age of charectors ...??it's a little bit confusing for me to understand as they mentioned zhen xin met zhang zhun 8 years ago ...can somebody help
1 6
Replying to Ryu • Jun 23, 2026
Idk what to think about hai xia’s ending . ..First they gave us hope with that medicine but next second he burned…
Heard bromance clips were censored maybe reaction of hailou's reaction felt empty
0 4
On Archives: The Nanyang Mystery • Jun 23, 2026
Even though I knew Zhang Hai Xia's charector was written just to die ...my dumb as* was waiting for him to come back in the end ...I felt Nothing when I saw Hai Qi came back ....like who cares my baby haixia suffered a lot just to get nothing in the end .......Hai Lou was lucky but all the mess was actually caused by him and at the end he will survive every single shit and live with the pain like f...... I was not even expecting anything from chief and monk couple thought one of them will die their relationship was so wierd for me chief was so selfish ......all the actors really portyed the role very well 👏...must watch intresting story
5 2
Replying to dramalover444 • Jun 13, 2026
Title Payback
Guys i feel like this series is ragebaiting me.The music is too loud,too much and too misplaced.
Ikr...I thought I have some sound issues with my system when his manager talking to that acting teacher ..
1 0
On Wu • Jun 9, 2026
Title Wu
Great looks so hot in that demon form ...crazy episode tread pulling scene was a Banger 🔥
11 0
On Ticket to Heaven • Jun 6, 2026
My god this is giving me anxiety....gmmtv shows never felt this deep ...I can smell sad ending ....f 😞
23 0
On Double Helix • May 23, 2026
Title Double Helix Spoiler
In future episodes it will turn toxic if i am not wrong as in trailer...is his brother gonna die ...no please dont die ....even though I don't like the character of younger brother i really like the person who is playing this he so cuteeee(he jia shu)
1 3