My god jack is an as*hole till the end ...what you can expect from him he is friends with boston and top 😅(never wanted dean to end up with him he looks more playboy then dean in my opinion and very manipulative)...this season didn't give only friend vibes like first season maybe i was expecting more trauma🫠...RomeRaffy have my heart ❤️ If great is added to season 3 that will be hot as hell...
This is good I can rewatch it .... but why did they make Wu Wang Yan sad and vulnerable after time travel thing i cannot digest how her charector changed entirely then... And same goes to Wu Shi Guang he became so weak but he was powerful in the initial episodes, i liked his beads bracelet then that ugly ass big forehead flower (just my opinion he looks good in that too)...why did they make this couple love stuck side kick when ji ling was heart and soul of the show (deserved though )
I miss them so much ...my heart feels heavy 😔😞....never watched this much cute bl drama my god how I'm gonna survive Saturdays ...hope this couple get good project in future so excited to see them together......i was never invested in main leads as much they look perfect together.....hope there will be special episodes Lowkey disappointed tongpae is not cp😔
If Dean really kissed arnold I'm loosing my mind i remember in trailer arnold and tua arguing over a kiss ...🙃🥴 But i expected something hot.... compared to first season this is kind of bland ....i thought rome would atleast kiss pete but nothing happened...it doesn't give only friend vibe first season was bang 🔥...i was traumatized 🤤🫣 ...and in this season not even non paired couple kiss is added
Why can't they use some loopholes like revenged love ,to my shore and other chinese bl ?????...i.know it's not even bl it's just bromance looking at the casting....is there any problem let me know please...I wanna know
I knew it...we won't be getting complete nc ...omg....how can they be both hot and cute at the same time my god not me drooling over their chemistry🔥 ..... No hate I like mars and jamie together but I don't know why I don't feel anything about them ...and its kind of wierd for me for not that attracted to them(sometimes I can't even watch them talking wierd of me🙃)but mars is kinda cute though anyway.... Hope our cutie pae get his partner in coming episodes
This the first dmd show for me to get this invested in main lead couple....... I'm not even bothered about second lead couple....i can't see duang in pain that makes me sad 😞
If great is added to season 3 that will be hot as hell...
And same goes to Wu Shi Guang he became so weak but he was powerful in the initial episodes, i liked his beads bracelet then that ugly ass big forehead flower (just my opinion he looks good in that too)...why did they make this couple love stuck side kick when ji ling was heart and soul of the show (deserved though )
Lowkey disappointed tongpae is not cp😔
But i expected something hot.... compared to first season this is kind of bland ....i thought rome would atleast kiss pete but nothing happened...it doesn't give only friend vibe first season was bang 🔥...i was traumatized 🤤🫣 ...and in this season not even non paired couple kiss is added
No hate I like mars and jamie together but I don't know why I don't feel anything about them ...and its kind of wierd for me for not that attracted to them(sometimes I can't even watch them talking wierd of me🙃)but mars is kinda cute though anyway....
Hope our cutie pae get his partner in coming episodes