Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 days ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 15, 2024
Replying to Pockko_SWD • Mar 14, 2026
Because what you hear is Cantonese (spoken in Hong Kong), but what I think the actors speak, is Mandarin Chinese.…
Is there any chinese version?...i only watched it in cantonese ...I kinda want to watch it in Mandarin
2 0
On Only Friends: Dream On • Mar 13, 2026
Title Only Friends: Dream On Spoiler
I didn't like the way they turned dean and jacks break up background story weak and sad....I was expecting dean doing something toxic it's not even giving OG "Only friends" vibes I liked dean so much for his sassy attitude ...
Ahhh tua and arnold look so good together....
I don't know why I felt happy seeing Raffy mad at the end my god his eye role was soo boom coded 🤣 he just made his crush go back to his ex ...(Boom looks extra hot here ....his sassy face is just 🔥)
16 1
On Duang with You • Mar 7, 2026
That "come here" was so sexy ...never expected something hot from this cute series....omg i can't wait for another 1 whole week....😞 that lip bite by duang !!!!.....qin's collarbone !!!!....
5 0
Replying to zamperx • Mar 6, 2026
And I just thought how the nc scenes are not as hot as they could be for a bl like this. Also in AouBoom's case…
Aou is not hot!!! are sure about that???? ...yes he is shorter then boom ...he looks damn hot for me with that nose ring ...anyway it's your opinion
7 1
Replying to lerielle • Mar 6, 2026
not a spoiler, the actors said (during 1st ep meeting i think) that Rome is the greenest flag among the six of…
Tua is already tainted by boston what you expect 😅
9 0
Replying to samantha jones • Mar 3, 2026
Another We Are cp gone, what he heck. Is that show cursed? 😭
Yeah .....marcpoon then now winnysatang.....I was not that sad for marcpoon couple but this broke my heart for some reason.
3 0
Replying to cherry • Mar 2, 2026
Plus Jamie also mentioned going to the bar often in hopes of seeing Mars again
Yeah makes sense i thought the same but ..... I got confused by the face they made in tattoo Shop 😅
1 0
On Duang with You • Mar 1, 2026
Title Duang with You Spoiler
I am so confused about the second couple is it jamiemars or jamiepae ???....why jamiepae looks like they are in secret relationship??.... at the same time pae said he have a lover is it tong as he was texting him as a girl in early episodes.Is there anybody who can help me understand.
2 8
Replying to xiaojunek • Feb 23, 2026
Title Duang with You Spoiler
also i'm really seated for the 2nd couple 👀 i was lowkey hoping for jamie/pae to be the 2nd couple but i definitely…
Idk why I feel like jamie and pae will end up together...I am ok with anybody but i was rooting for them pae is so cute
3 0
On Duang with You • Feb 23, 2026
I thought this show is cheesy so started late...but omg this is freaking cute i am in love with both the characters duang is so cute......
18 0
Replying to kdrama_lover • Feb 13, 2026
Is it worth the watch? I only watched 3 ep but it seemed very confusing
Don't look for spoiler...it gets better from ep 5
2 0
On Perfect 10 Liners • Jan 31, 2026
After a whole year I came back I can't stop watching this again and again this so cute ...I love book so much in this he is a f*cking cutie 😊 maybe next year i will watch this again i already watched this twice .....hope we will get our sky for this couples one day.
2 0
On Goddess Bless You from Death • Jan 30, 2026
Let's be frank last 2 episodes are frustrating to watch......but everything was good i liked this series and never got bored it was interesting not like khemjira ,it started great but for me it fell flat at some point I know I shouldn't be comparing this with that they are totally different shows 🙃.....
Whoever did bgm for this are genius it gives such a vibe my god ...it sounds so good.
Gonna miss this 😔
3 0
On Goddess Bless You from Death • Jan 23, 2026
My god this ep was frustrating.....🥴
I was screaming at my screen like a mad person
What kind of person leave his lover go to restroom alone when he is visibility sick ???🫠
Why would you provoke a murderer by saying he is a psycho dude he himself knows he is one ...do your business and save your as*????❌
Dear Thup why u got out of car when your mom is screaming it's dangerous out there are you dumb? you are just f*cking things man u r not that strong (I know you are blind in love)????😵‍💫
And finally people are dying and heros gonna save main character while others gonna chill in tree hanging 🕯️
This increased my blood pressure...never thought i will be this stressed about something 😅
And how did singha jumped like a kangaroo while having a hole in his leg.
But I love this dont want this to end😭
7 0
On Me and Thee • Jan 17, 2026
Title Me and Thee
Phuwin looked extra beautiful in this ...my god I'm gonna miss this show and never expected such a goofy ending 😅
4 0
Replying to Grizzly bear • Jan 16, 2026
Title Melody of Secrets Spoiler
I guess out of the 3 murder mystery series im watching i.e. goddess bless u from death, dare u to death and this…
But after watching today's episode i don't think book is real Botphleng as he said it felt like his first time .....maybe grandma altered his memories (waiting for mark to show up if I am not wrong)
0 1