Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 days ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 15, 2024
Replying to assez • 3 days ago
I don’t want to ruin the mood for everyone reading it as romance or bromance or bl or whatever, censored and…
He turned into priest?? I thought he was just doing charity work as a volunteer or something
1 3
On Mr. Fanboy • 11 days ago
Title Mr. Fanboy
Idk why I'm relating this to real life... It was terrifying, especially when everyone else was laughing while Wan was just blankly staring at them.

I'm in love with renji😅he is so cool.my poor baby time .
1 0
Replying to perfect_misfit • 11 days ago
Title Mr. Fanboy
I think it's from the pilot, when Nine insults Wan being a fanboy. I think it'll be this scene.
Maybe nine jumped into pool and wan will be blamed for pushing him .
0 1
On Lovers & Gangsters • 13 days ago
I have a doubt. Is completing all the episodes necessary before a drama airs, or do they sometimes shoot the remaining scenes after the drama has already started airing? How does it work with Thai dramas?
2 3
Replying to ashlynx • Sep 4, 2026
Title Weirdo-101
is it just me or did ep4 had some glitches in editing and dubbing?
Yup audio was not sync
0 0
On Class Crush Crisis • Sep 4, 2026
Title Class Crush Crisis Spoiler
I don't want putter and lee together anymore...lee is pissing off, feeling bad for putter already (I know they are still kids but lee is making putter look bad 😔, yugene is playing his role so well I am feeling sad for him )
Only girls are good part of this episode
10 4
Replying to Grizzly bear • Aug 27, 2026
Frankly I feel MaxkyBas is saving this series from flopping cz any other actor this would be a super boring series...…
So cher and Praew are not cp ...y is it so confusing in this universe
1 1
Replying to Frijoffred • Aug 22, 2026
It's a great drama. I love the bromance, as well as the friendship between the 3 plus the hodgepodge of unexpected…
Is there any romance?
1 1
On Cases between Us • Aug 22, 2026
Title Cases between Us Spoiler
My god Zhao Shao Shang is so cute his timing and acting is on point , I am gonna miss this 😭...why they give open ending though what happened to Yuan Hong???.Hope there will a season 2 looks like it will have one .
(Their chemistry click so well nobody can convince they are not in love😅 how did they pass censor in China, after watching archives of nanyang i thought everything will be censored after seeing bromance in tag, thank god it was not .Is it because it's a short drama it didn't feel like one)
5 1
Replying to bryan251979 • Aug 21, 2026
Title Class Crush Crisis Spoiler
Sorry I got confused. Why do people think that Putter likes Indy including Lee? Next week’s conflict looks kinda…
People who read novel knows that putter initially liked indy .....as you can see putter was staring at indy in pic
0 2
On Unlucky Bae • Aug 20, 2026
Title Unlucky Bae Spoiler
F I hate second couple 🫠... why writers Sugar coating cheating like ..."who says break up first is bad"tag like bruh that's so dumb
11 0
On Fool in Love • Aug 17, 2026
Title Fool in Love Spoiler
Manhua gave me truma hope they won't adopt that part in this
3 1
Replying to Dora • Aug 14, 2026
Title Ash Spoiler
Why some scenes looks like Ai 🥲 I’m soo into the series and when I saw the car scene I was doubting whether…
They used ai in between to make mc look rich...maybe because of its budget...i was blank when I saw company name was JP Morgan
But main leads are really good
2 3
On Ash • Aug 14, 2026
Title Ash Spoiler
Actors are good direction is great but editing is sh*t😭
6 0
Replying to xiiaoXii • Aug 14, 2026
Title Ash Spoiler
Also the car driving away scene and walking up to the building looked ai. It looks very familiar and I think I've…
It is ai ...it turned me off for a while 😭...and JP Morgan seriously
2 1
On Mystic Nine • Aug 12, 2026
Title Mystic Nine Spoiler
Why i felt like the monster protected them from poisonous gas helped them genuinely......it looked like it was not controlled by lao wu in 23 ep ...even he looked confused at the end.
2 1