News
Replying to Luke • May 25, 2026
Title The WONDERfools
I’ll watch anything Eunwoo is in and I loved his character in this but the other characters are so cringey,…
keyword "comedy" lol
2 0
Replying to SongKangDeek • Jan 17, 2026
Title EXchange Season 4
In other words, he’s a real alpha man and not a beta simp like ramen boy
u just sound silly
2 1
Replying to Ok-Impression6834 • Jan 17, 2026
Title EXchange Season 4
I hate myself for watching this show every season. When's season 5 btw?
LOL, me too sighs
1 0
On EXchange Season 4 • Jan 9, 2026
Title EXchange Season 4 Spoiler
the ep 20 spoiler... baekhyun do not test me right now
5 2
Replying to olily • Dec 12, 2025
Title EXchange Season 4
omg jiyeon girl is scary... im so convinced that she came on this show just to be messy and take "revenge"…
that actually pmo omg
0 0
Replying to Uvimolla • Dec 10, 2025
Title EXchange Season 4
Goodbye
ok ❤️
0 0
Replying to zaki • Dec 10, 2025
Title EXchange Season 4
I will so bye 👋🏻👋🏻. Most of the toxic viewers like you are what's wrong with this show ! All you gyys…
im not spreading hate im just saying i like yy and bh better lmfaoo ?? this is a show i have free will to press play on, and i have permission to have an opinion just like you, there was not one ounce of hate in my comment
0 0
On EXchange Season 4 • Dec 5, 2025
Title EXchange Season 4
if baekhyun gets swayed by hyeonji i will never ever watch this show again 😕
7 5
Replying to Uvimolla • Dec 5, 2025
Title EXchange Season 4
I dont like them together . everytime i watch them i feel like something is missing idk. I like him with hyunji…
no thanks
11 1
Replying to Dss • Nov 7, 2025
Title EXchange Season 4
For those who are hating BH and HJ there is a line said by HJ to BH during their morning conversation in episode…
ur pfp gotta go
5 0
Replying to ksh_1507 • Nov 7, 2025
Title EXchange Season 4
idc if i am going to get hate but i really want BK-HJ couple as well YS-MK couple to reunite, they suit each other…
i dont like BH or HJ so they are perfect for eachother at this point, although i was starting to like BH and YN
1 0
Replying to iris • Nov 1, 2025
Title EXchange Season 4
who else would her ex be HELP
OOOOOOOO wait omg im so excited
0 0
Replying to Random109 • Oct 30, 2025
Title EXchange Season 4
I love YY personality, if baek hyun hurts her, I would join his dislike squad. I’m 60% confident her ex is the…
who else would her ex be HELP
1 3
Replying to iris • Sep 10, 2025
Title Love, Take Two Spoiler
is there a happy ending 😞 i really wanna watch a happy ending rn LOL
YESSS okay im going to watch it
0 0
Replying to smilesbeau • Sep 10, 2025
Title Love, Take Two
😭😭I’m gonna miss them all🥺. I need this more and more, it was a very beautiful, heartwarming and loving…
is there a happy ending 😞 i really wanna watch a happy ending rn LOL
0 2
Replying to Noy • Aug 30, 2025
Title Love Untangled
How annoying? Or bad? Was the love triangle? As in FL not clear...stringing along? Annoying 2nd ml not giving…
nope it was very clear there was a love triangle for like 10 minutes , not annoying. definitely watch it!
2 1
On Single’s Inferno Season 4 • Feb 18, 2025
Title Single’s Inferno Season 4
hoping to see more people with actual jobs and connections next season... unlike this one i fear
14 1
On Squid Game Season 2 • Dec 26, 2024
Title Squid Game Season 2
waited 3 years just for a filler season 😔
7 0
Pixieee • Nov 28, 2024
Review Family by Choice
looks around
0 0
On The Trunk • Nov 27, 2024
Title The Trunk
i am SAT.
5 0
