Editorials
Meowchi • 14 days ago
Review Speed and Love
oh i'am so glad to see that some people out there have some sense and can actually tell when something is off , yes the ML is handsome , I get it , he is the bad boy that can race , has a dark style , but yeah , so what ? . I kept watching it , just because somehow they were able to make me interested and I wanted to know what was going to happen , but OHHHH ! how much that FL made me angry , like girl ?!!?? come on , my 6 years old sister , is more mature than this , she gave me NOTHING , no depth to her character , nothing interesting at all , just a childish grown ass girl , sulking over her brother !
1 0
Replying to KylieRose_96 • Feb 10, 2025
Title Newtopia
what an unbelievably selfish bitch. Pathetic reason to break up
Fr , like after all this years of being together she breaks up with him over a very stupid thing without even listening to him
5 4
