Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 23 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 30, 2024
Completed
Hidden Love
1 people found this review helpful
by Jessy
10 days ago
25 of 25 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 10
Story 10
Acting/Cast 10
Music 10
Rewatch Value 10

is this how love looks like ?

the vibes , and the cinematography of this drama is unmatched , I just watched a girl grow up , go to college , graduate and get married , in the most beautiful way possible .
this is not just a simple love story , it explores , family dynamic , siblings relationship , healing , maturing and finding your soulmate .
I laughed so hard , cried and felt way too many emotions , im definitely gonna miss these characters .
Was this review helpful to you?
Completed
The Trauma Code: Heroes on Call
0 people found this review helpful
by Jessy
15 days ago
8 of 8 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 10
Story 10
Acting/Cast 10
Music 10
Rewatch Value 10

this k-drama hit me so hard , i got into med school .

this review might seem so biased , but I really don't care , I watched this drama last year around this time , and save to say it changed my life in every way possible , I literally got into med school , hoping that one day my life will be even just 1% like theirs , I do have to say tho , a lot of the medical stuff in the drama are very dramatic , what I've noticed is that in emergency medicine they don't really act like that , or run around the hospital non stop , but its good to see that there are dramas trying to show the importance of emergency medicine , which is a specialisation that is very down looked in medicine , especially in countries like Korea .

Read More

Was this review helpful to you?
Completed
Never-Ending Summer
0 people found this review helpful
by Jessy
15 days ago
29 of 29 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 10
Story 10
Acting/Cast 10
Music 10
Rewatch Value 10
this is one hell of a good love story , this might be the first series to ever make me feel like I want to fall in love with someone , also why so nostalgic , this reminded me so much of when I was young and watching cdramas on YouTube , whether its the male character or the setting , or how their love story was up and down and up and down , I just know this drama is gonne be in my heart for a little while .
Was this review helpful to you?