News Replying to Caro • Aug 15, 2026
Title The Affair Was Just the Beginning
Yes. It's in the title. This is dark comedy, extremely funny but like the title says, the affair is only the beginning…
I'll try watching few episodes if itll still trigger me then I'll drop it anyways thanks:)
0 1
Replying to Caro • Aug 15, 2026
Title The Affair Was Just the Beginning
Yes. It's in the title. This is dark comedy, extremely funny but like the title says, the affair is only the beginning…
so it's not whole theme of drama right
0 3
Replying to goryafilms • Aug 15, 2026
Title The Affair Was Just the Beginning
Yes. But I’m only on episode 2 so there could be a twist
I hope so. don't like watching infedility
1 1
On The Affair Was Just the Beginning • Aug 14, 2026
Title The Affair Was Just the Beginning
is there infidelity
2 14
On A Bona Fide Killer • Aug 9, 2026
Title A Bona Fide Killer
this is so good people blind giving it absurd ratings
4 1
Replying to chowfun • Aug 8, 2026
Title The Apartment Job
so good
i hope this hooks me from first episode
1 0
On The Apartment Job • Aug 8, 2026
Title The Apartment Job
is this good
0 3
Replying to moonchild • Aug 7, 2026
Title Our Sticky Love
In barely four hours? the episodes are roughly 1 hour long... alright
it's gets bit better in last few episodes tho I'll not give you much spoiler
1 0
Replying to moonchild • Aug 7, 2026
Title Our Sticky Love
In barely four hours? the episodes are roughly 1 hour long... alright
yes fast forwarded whenever I felt bored
3 0
On Our Sticky Love • Aug 7, 2026
Title Our Sticky Love
finished it. still lame writing lol put some effort felt like someone forced him to write
8 3
On Our Sticky Love • Aug 7, 2026
Title Our Sticky Love
what lame writing
7 0
Replying to Ice_Kingt • Jul 27, 2026
Person Seo In Guk
Which of his dramas would you recommend? I just watched Boyfriend on Demand and liked his acting
the smile has left your eyes this is the drama where I fell in love with him also his costar is jung somin since they both are such a good actors their chemistry turned out so good also if you want to watch bit comedy and thriller mix you can watch cafe minamdang that's also good drama
2 1
On Touch Your Heart • Jul 26, 2026
Title Touch Your Heart
this things you watch after exausted day
1 2
On Spooky in Love • Jul 25, 2026
Title Spooky in Love
ghost dramas are never enough for me I love genre😂
7 0
On Agent Kim Reactivated • Jul 25, 2026
Title Agent Kim Reactivated
dramas with main focus as friendship and teamwork is always good to watch 😻
7 0
On Agent Kim Reactivated • Jul 25, 2026
Title Agent Kim Reactivated
never mess with middle age ajusshi with glasses
11 0
On Crossroad • Jul 22, 2026
Title Crossroad
why there is so much chemistry between leads i know they will just keep it professional still😭
2 1
On Spooky in Love • Jul 21, 2026
Title Spooky in Love
is there love triangle
0 4
On Crossroad • Jul 21, 2026
Title Crossroad
Such a good drama I'm always up for medical dramas
0 0
On Spooky in Love • Jul 21, 2026
Title Spooky in Love
eun bin yeyy I'll binge watch this I hope script is good
5 0
