Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 18 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: escaping reality
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 30, 2024
Replying to Linmon • Jul 5, 2026
Title Love for You
this trope been around since 2020 lol. I think cdrama fans who complain are just performative sorry...
yeah calling names to someone just because they have opinion if that makes you cool then go on
3 0
On Love for You • Jul 5, 2026
Title Love for You
if I'm growing up with someone wheather he is blood related or not he is my sibling period. idk what's this new fetish with falling in love with someone you grow up as a child, step siblings cousins whatever it's gross
8 8
On Human Vapor • Jul 4, 2026
Title Human Vapor
there were few areas where I was like umm but then i realised who are the screenwriters offcourse 😂 anyways good drama but it could have been much better
0 0
On Never-Ending Summer • Jun 30, 2026
never been fan of forced kisses if you want to show angst there are many other ways to do but forced kisses even if couple is married it looks so uncomfortable as a woman.
3 5
Replying to LettuceLoveSF9 • Jun 30, 2026
I’m not familiar with him nor this novel character prior to picking this up this cdrama but his acting was quite…
anyways I loved female lead i haven't seen her prior work but girl has talent 😂
1 1
Replying to LettuceLoveSF9 • Jun 30, 2026
I’m not familiar with him nor this novel character prior to picking this up this cdrama but his acting was quite…
i think maybe because he lacks experience I looked at his profile seems like his primary job is idol so transforming from that to acting it'll take some time specially for heavy roles needs experience
0 1
On Never-Ending Summer • Jun 29, 2026
maybe because I watched many good male actors in cdrama this one I'm not sure but they should have casted someone else his character is so complex and deep but idk they could have done better with different male lead on screen I can't feel that emotions and expression
3 5
On Agent Kim Reactivated • Jun 28, 2026
they'll call this drama names and still watch it from from illigal sites. giving low ratings here won't help because in domestic cables this is already hit. if you have problem stop watching dramas from that country altogether they are not forcing you lol
9 0
Replying to Gwenchana • Jun 28, 2026
It was very high till perfect crown fans came and downrated and made it political because agent Kim a FICTIONAL…
what the point of crying over fictional drama and rating it 1star MDL is not the platform to show aggression they all said same things with WTPR wrote paragraphs and still continue watching kdramas lol why watch drama of country you hate so much
4 0
Replying to RAMking • Jun 28, 2026
Rate bombing it on MDL not gonna work,It's already most rated TV drama of 2026, also first drama in last 5 years…
extractly if you don't like don't watch it simple what's the point of giving low ratings on mdl if i would have came here before watching i would have thought it's not good show and skipped it🫩
3 0
Replying to DaliaYehia • Jun 28, 2026
For the first time, I hate the grandfather in Chinese and Asian dramas; he is the reason for their breakup. The…
please put spoiler
1 2
On Notes from the Last Row • Jun 26, 2026
Even heo mun o is not nice guy idk why I was anxious for him all the time from liking him to hating him towards the end omg what a ride one thing I kept staring whole time was se yuns home was such a beautiful house that was 🥹
3 0