News
Replying to faye • Jun 6, 2025
Title Feud
She is dubbed by someone else.
Katakuri go and save pudding what are you doing here😭😭😭😭
1 8
Replying to Vniverse • Jun 6, 2025
Title Feud
It's a lie. 😭🤣Been there said that. But I end up watching it while airing in the front seat.
I think i should also watch😂😂😂
2 2
Replying to adzzz3333 • Jun 6, 2025
Title Feud
man....I wanna kill the person who suggested bailu needs a dubbing!
I am also coming🔪🔪🔪🔪🤣🤣🤣
4 0
On Feud • Jun 6, 2025
Title Feud
"I think I should let this marinate and watch it later."😁😁😁😁😁
5 4
On Feud • Jun 5, 2025
Title Feud
Only 16 hours remaining let's go😊😊
8 0
Replying to gLuminus • Jun 4, 2025
Title Feud
I don't care about the leads. I'm here for Liang Yong Qi. If they're gonna kill his character again, I'll raised…
You better start the process already!😂😂🤣🤣
5 0
Replying to Mia • Jun 4, 2025
Title Feud
It was expected tho because of YZ, then Bai Lu herself didn't wanted to do it so we can get idea about how this…
Poor lulu😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
3 0
On Feud • Jun 4, 2025
Title Feud
"I'm not sure why, but seeing the comments made me really scared. Still, I really hope Bai Lu's drama becomes a super hit—fingers crossed for its huge success! No matter what, even if I'm the only one watching, I will support her. Love you, Lulu!"❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
3 3
Replying to Mia • Jun 2, 2025
Title Feud
What I don't understand is why ppl say . Bai Lu should stop doing Xianxia coz she'll overexpose. But she have…
When it comes to bai lu everyone say this and that so just ignore 😅😅😅
11 0
On Feud • Jun 2, 2025
Title Feud
Guys please don't fight😏😏 we have to maintain healthy environment here😊😊
7 1
Replying to 13688664 • Jun 2, 2025
Title Feud
Wtf it didn't even air yet and some are already complaining .. Just skip this in advance if you are not interested…
I think I am the only one who doesn't know whether this is a high-budget or low-budget project 😂😂🤣 i can't identify the problem😂🤣
8 2
Replying to Annu • May 31, 2025
Title Feud
🍉June
They will 😅😅 🤣
0 0
Replying to Annu • May 30, 2025
Title Feud
Am I only one who like to see bai lu stabing ml effortlessly 🤭
Not only you we are also same😂😂🤣
1 0
Replying to JoBurch • May 30, 2025
Title The First Jasmine
Toxic fans. I love both Bai Lu and Cheng Lei but really, they go overboard.
Yeah they don't know how to appreciate the actor/actress. Such a shameful behaviour🤨🤨
5 0
Replying to Annu • May 30, 2025
Title Feud
🍉June
June 7 fix from my side😂😂
3 2
On Feud • May 30, 2025
Title Feud
premier date?????
1 4
Replying to AndyAndy • May 26, 2025
Title Feud
When?? I am waiting and waiting and waiting 😭😭😭😭😭
Next week😁 😁
3 0
Replying to 13688664 • May 26, 2025
Title Feud
New streaming platform added today(Viu hong kong), so far feud will premiere on: •IQiyi •Viu (Hong kong) •True…
When?? I am waiting and waiting and waiting 😭😭😭😭😭
4 2
On Feud • May 25, 2025
Title Feud
June is coming guys😁😁😁
8 0
Replying to AndyAndy • May 23, 2025
Person Bai Lu
finally i will watch😅 i haven't watched yet🤣
It takes 2 days to come with subtitles😥😥😥
3 1
