Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 8, 2025
Replying to xuehua • May 23, 2025
Person Bai Lu
Lulu is back on keep running S13 episode 4! can't wait to finally watch keep running again. I love actress Lulu…
finally i will watch😅 i haven't watched yet🤣
4 3
Replying to Annu • May 22, 2025
Title Feud
I don't have any problemCuz this is bai lu last drama🤧 of the year, I want to peacefuly to watch whole drama…
That is also true😭😭😭😭😭
1 0
On Feud • May 21, 2025
Title Feud
Just release it i can't wait anymore😫😫😫
6 4
Replying to 13688664 • May 20, 2025
Person Bai Lu
Lulu 🍉 summary • New endorsements to be announced soon. • Feud will broadcast in June•The next drama…
June is coming😏😏😆
1 0
Replying to ScrRiblE • May 20, 2025
Person Bai Lu
what is the 🍉? the link is not opening for me
Ohh may it is already deleted🤣🤣😂😂🤣🤣
0 0
On Bai Lu • May 18, 2025
Person Bai Lu
My princess❤️❤️😊
6 0
Replying to Annu • May 17, 2025
Title Feud
Reallyy!?
Just🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉 🤣🤣
4 0
On Feud • May 17, 2025
Title Feud
June 7 🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉
14 2
Replying to 13688664 • May 17, 2025
Person Bai Lu
Fake, her boss denied it already...
Ohh she is not ambassador anymore. that's why she choose 2 dramas outside iqiyi platform. Haha doesn't matter i will support her no matter what happens or what she does😆😆
4 3
Replying to 13688664 • May 17, 2025
Person Bai Lu
Fake, her boss denied it already...
I want to see her on other platforms like netflix, tencent and others.
4 6
On Northward • May 17, 2025
Title Northward
I think this is one of the best drama for bai lu.
7 0
Replying to 13688664 • May 17, 2025
Person Bai Lu
Fake, her boss denied it already...
I heard her contract will over after moli with her current boss?? is it true or not
0 8
Replying to 13688664 • May 17, 2025
Person Bai Lu
Fake, her boss denied it already...
Ohh i think i need to ignore such rumours from now on😪😪😪😭
3 11
Replying to auro oliviaa • May 15, 2025
Person Bai Lu
Not with other actors Jeloius fans i saw them on x asking each other to give her 1star and you will find new account…
Ohh 😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣
3 0
Replying to RaaLuLu • May 15, 2025
Person Bai Lu
Honestly as long as it's a 9/10 to you or higher that's all that matters :)
Same goes here❤️
2 0
Replying to Mia • May 14, 2025
Person Bai Lu
I don't think it's possible especially with the amount of brainless antis there are. They rate 1/10 before the…
Yeah i also saw that,hope one day we will make that possible
4 0
On Bai Lu • May 14, 2025
Person Bai Lu
I wanted her one drama to at least rated 9😭😭😭😭😭
3 12
Replying to auro oliviaa • May 10, 2025
Title Feud
I watch it like 20 times 😂
Save and watch it later many times😂😂🤣🤣
3 0
Replying to 13688664 • May 8, 2025
Finally something from Li Daren 😋
Where is the new trailer 🤣🤣
0 1