Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 8, 2025
Replying to Ginoricks • Jun 8, 2025
Title Feud
I said this before ,they said they dont like it but keep staying on this page 🤣🤣 attention seeker and clown…
"Haha, I stopped replying to them—I'm so tired now 😂😂
7 3
Replying to AndyAndy • Jun 8, 2025
Title Feud
"We defended this drama so much, and finally, it proves that we were right. I'm so happy! 😭😭
Yeah 😭😭😭😭
1 0
Replying to _Xianxia_ • Jun 8, 2025
Title Feud
HELL YEAHHHHH BABY!!! I TOLD YOU ALL IT'S GONNA GET SO GOOD. I DON'T VOUCH FOR THE FIRST 1-5 EPISODES BUT MAN..…
"We defended this drama so much, and finally, it proves that we were right. I'm so happy! 😭😭
8 2
On Feud • Jun 8, 2025
Title Feud
"If I were an MDL admin, I’d put more effort into blocking bot accounts and trolls. They literally create accounts the moment a drama airs just to act like critics. 😏😏😏 And now, if I say something, they’ll probably attack me—so I guess it’s better to just keep my mouth shut. 🤭🤭🤭"
35 0
Replying to Catherine • Jun 8, 2025
Title Feud
Some people act like valid critiques don’t exist here😭😑 , but the moment someone calls out fake accounts…
"From what I’ve seen here, people often pick a certain point and drag it out like it’s the whole story. And if I say something, they respond with, 'It’s our opinion.' We respect their opinions, of course—but that doesn’t give anyone the right to trash an actor or actress. These artists put in months of hard work, dedication, and effort into their roles, and it’s unfair to hear people saying unnecessary or disrespectful things about them."
22 1
Replying to _Xianxia_ • Jun 7, 2025
Title Feud
Go badass Li Qingyue/Hua Ruyue. 🔥🔥 Create chaos in the drama,break several records in the Chinese drama…
"I think starting tomorrow, we’re finally going to see what many of us have been waiting for—the real Lulu 🤣🤣."
10 1
Replying to moon • Jun 7, 2025
Title Feud
Let's just ignore and block. Fill this comment section with positive comments. It's pointless to waste time on…
"I honestly felt bad for them. They put in so much effort, and we’re not even showing any appreciation. If you don’t like it, fine—but don’t go around spreading negativity and making it harder for them."
8 0
Replying to AndyAndy • Jun 7, 2025
Title Feud
You are here haha😂😂🤣
At least you didn’t show up for 24 hours—I was here all day yesterday."😂😂😂😂🤣🤣
0 1
On Feud • Jun 7, 2025
Title Feud
You guys always come at us whenever we try to defend this drama. But honestly, let’s forget this one for a second—this happens with other dramas too. Most of you don’t even watch full episodes before making a judgment and posting negative reviews.

I get it if a drama doesn’t interest you after a few episodes—I’m the same way sometimes. Not every show is for everyone. But I still wouldn’t call it boring or bad just because I didn’t enjoy it. Other people might really like it. If I want to give a proper opinion, I’d at least watch the whole thing before saying anything.

What bothers me is that people aren’t even giving it a chance. They’re trashing it without watching, and I’ve seen episodes get rated low even before they’ve aired. I’m not saying this because I’m a fan of anyone in particular—it’s just something I’ve noticed, and it’s honestly unfair.
22 2
Replying to _Xianxia_ • Jun 7, 2025
Title Feud
I thought I could stop myself from visiting this site, until the drama ends. But here I am. I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE…
You are here haha😂😂🤣
0 3
Replying to Micha • Jun 7, 2025
Title Feud
Just crossed 9022 a couple of minutes ago! 🥳
"Same here — I thought it would take a few days before it reached 9K."
1 1
On Feud • Jun 7, 2025
Title Feud
Heat index????
3 8
On Feud • Jun 7, 2025
Title Feud
"Haha, the episodes haven’t even aired yet, and those sweet little 🤡 have already downrated them. Get a life, guys. 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️😂"
11 0
Replying to blossoms_popsicle • Jun 6, 2025
Title Feud
no offense to anyone, so dont attack me, am I the only one who found the bg so offputting like they don't sync…
Haha no one is going to attack you🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
3 0
Replying to auro oliviaa • Jun 6, 2025
Title Feud
Sana I think she's Muslim so we have aid today Muslim celebration so many fans kinda busy 😭even me I will start…
Ohh that's why she is busy😊😊
0 0
Replying to Fangirl1973 • Jun 6, 2025
Title Feud
Totally disagree The Story of Kunning palace is a masterpiece, one and only was beautifully done and moonlighting…
"You forgot Northward — many of them don't know about its achievements."
8 0
Replying to weekend78 • Jun 6, 2025
Title Feud
I saw her earlier today. Maybe she's busy today
I haven't seen her all day so😪😂
0 0
On Feud • Jun 6, 2025
Title Feud
"I miss @Sana. I haven't seen her all day. If she were here, the atmosphere would be completely different. 😏😭"
2 4
Replying to Prometeumoderno • Jun 6, 2025
Title Feud
you definitely dont watch bai lu dramas, if you had watched dramas like ordinary gretness, one and only/forever…
"Sorry to say, but you mentioned you're a C-drama fan—not a fan of any specific actor—so you shouldn't really be criticizing any actors, right? You called it an overreaction, but what should an actor or actress do if that’s what the script demands? They’re supposed to act according to the script, not based on our individual preferences 😏😏. You might think I’m overreacting, and it’s fine if you say this is just your opinion—I respect that. But the truth is, our personal preferences shouldn’t dictate how actors perform. They’re meant to follow the script and focus on the overall story, not cater to each of us individually."
7 0
Replying to lyn • Jun 6, 2025
Title Feud
I think this is good so far.. im not having any issue about their acting.
"Haha, I think we should stop visiting this site when a drama airs—otherwise, you know what I’m thinking! 😂😂😂
4 1