Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 12 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 8, 2025
Replying to RaaLuLu • Jul 17, 2025
Person Bai Lu
Maybe this is an unpopular opinion but I actually have been loving the styling so far. I like that it's subtle…
They’re always like this. I remember when filming started—they were complaining about the hairstyles, saying they were too heavy or poorly designed. And now that everything is simple and elegant, they’ve started complaining all over again.
12 3
Replying to Mia • Jul 17, 2025
I just hope we see no unnecessary controversy coz honestly i find it simple yet pretty now. + she looks beautiful…
I find her so beautiful in a simple dress and minimal makeup—maybe I just lack fashion sense.😔😔😅😅
15 2
Replying to baimyonly • Jul 12, 2025
📊 July 10th Huanwang Big Data Daily Ranking — here’s the Top 10 character popularity index for upcoming…
"I think in number 7, it's also Bai Lu playing Li Pei Yi, right?"
4 2
On Northward • Jul 12, 2025
Title Northward
This drama is a super hit in China and overseas as well. I also heard it was nominated for the Magnolia Awards—and honestly, it truly deserves at least a rating of 9. But for some reason, its popularity seems low on this site—maybe this genre just isn't that popular here. Still, among the three dramas Bai Lu has done this year, this one is definitely my favorite! The entire cast and crew have done a fantastic job. The acting, the emotions, and the way each character is portrayed—everything is just so well done.
14 0
Replying to _Xianxia_ • Jul 10, 2025
I think you're talking about me.. I didn't mean to disrespect other actresses by putting their names in my comment.…
🫶🫶🫶
1 0
Replying to _Xianxia_ • Jul 10, 2025
I think you're talking about me.. I didn't mean to disrespect other actresses by putting their names in my comment.…
Ohh finally, now I got it—what you were trying to say is that if someone criticizes Bai Lu for her costume, we get offended, and the same goes for others—if we mention something about their favorites, they also get offended. Did I get it right? 😏💅🤣🤣🤣🤣
1 1
Replying to _Xianxia_ • Jul 10, 2025
I think you're talking about me.. I didn't mean to disrespect other actresses by putting their names in my comment.…
"Yes, I completely agree with you 😔. And if I said anything wrong, I sincerely apologize 😭.😭😭
1 2
Replying to _Xianxia_ • Jul 10, 2025
I think you're talking about me.. I didn't mean to disrespect other actresses by putting their names in my comment.…
Yeah, everyone gets offended so easily these days. But honestly, I’ve started to ignore all that and just focus on enjoying the show while I can 😅 You should do the same 😆 Just enjoy it while it lasts 😅😅

And really, it’s better to ignore unnecessary drama(means argument )—because once you get involved, the situation just keeps growing for no reason. I’m not saying you can’t defend yourself or share your opinion, of course you can, but getting too deep into it only leaves you feeling annoyed and drained.

And oh, just to be clear—I didn’t say anything wrong, especially not about Bai Lu’s costume design 😏😏. Funny thing is, I didn’t even criticize anyone. If anything, I was out here defending not just Lulu, but the other actors too.

But you know how it is—if you even mention another actress on someone else's drama page, boom! Certain fans will definitely get offended. Doesn’t matter if it’s something small or totally big.
2 6
Replying to _Xianxia_ • Jul 7, 2025
I think you're talking about me.. I didn't mean to disrespect other actresses by putting their names in my comment.…
"Don’t worry, I get what you mean. But you know, some people might get easily offended over small things, so just saying 😅😅."
3 8
On The First Jasmine • Jul 4, 2025
Guys, please don’t bring other actresses' names to Bai Lu’s drama page. 😐️ Everyone is good in their own way, and I really don’t want any unnecessary fights here. 🤦‍♂️ You can’t just bring up other actresses on someone else’s page — it feels like you’re provoking other fans and starting conflicts. Please respect each other. If you don’t like someone, simply don’t watch. 😏😏

Please don’t get offended, but let’s not fight here. I’m genuinely tired of seeing arguments on every drama page of Lulu. Just let us enjoy healthy discussions in the comment section without turning it into a battleground. Please, let’s stop bringing Lulu or any other actress into unrelated places. Let’s keep this peaceful. 🙏
11 13
xuehua • Jul 1, 2025
Review Feud
Thank you for such a beautifully written and heartfelt review. You captured the depth and emotional weight of Feud so perfectly. I really appreciate how you highlighted the complexity of Hua Ruyue and Bai Jiusi’s relationship beyond a typical romance—it’s truly a story about healing and choosing peace after pain. Your detailed thoughts made me want to revisit the drama with an even deeper perspective. I completely agree, Bai Lu and Zeng Shunxi’s performances were unforgettable. Hoping to see them together in another project soon! 😊✨❤️❤️❤️
5 1
Replying to 13688664 • Jun 28, 2025
You are taking things too seriously, this is just a variety show where they are all playing and having fun together,…
"Chill, guys. Variety shows are meant for us to enjoy 😏😏. If we start to pinpoint problems, we’ll find a lot of things to complain about. So just enjoy it while we can—once it’s over, we’re definitely going to miss them."
1 0
On Bai Lu • Jun 28, 2025
Person Bai Lu
I love her so much ❤️ and I already miss her 😭😭. I don’t know what’s happening to me these days. It feels like I just want to see her, even for a little glimpse every day. I miss her so much. Just a small glimpse of her makes me happy 😪😭😭😭."
9 5
Replying to AndyAndy • Jun 28, 2025
Don't worry, it's just the beginning! We still have more than four months of shooting ahead of us, so hopefully,…
They just started shooting and there are still 4 more months to go. There's a lot left to shoot 😅😅."
0 0
Replying to RazzleDazzle • Jun 27, 2025
I don't know why but the styling and costume of both Ye Li and Mo Xiu Yao doesn't scream S+ but more like those…
Don't worry, it's just the beginning! We still have more than four months of shooting ahead of us, so hopefully, we'll see better designs, especially with the hairstyles. I think this part is also from the pre-marriage scenes—after the marriage, it will surely be top-notch. Let’s just hope they don’t fumble! 😅😅😅😅
7 2
On The First Jasmine • Jun 26, 2025
"I think it's time to camp here! 🏕️ Guys, please bring all the necessary things, we're going to camp here for a long time! 🔥🎒🌲"
9 1
On Feud • Jun 26, 2025
Title Feud
I think i am going to rewatch this now😪😪😪
19 0
On Fangs of Fortune • Jun 17, 2025
I would give millions of points to the OST of this drama 😍🎶—I love it so much! 💓💓💓
10 2
Replying to AndyAndy • Jun 15, 2025
"I don't think they will replace Lulu. If they do, not only Lulu's fans but many other KR fans will be disappointed…
"Yeah, Zhenyuan is also getting less screen time than most of the members. He does everything he can, but what can we do? The KR team might have their reasons. 😪😪 Don’t be sad—just enjoy the present moment. 😅😅 As for the future, we’ll see when the time comes. And don’t be mad at any of the other members—they’re also part of our KR family, okay? 😅😅"
1 2