Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 1 hour ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 8, 2025
On Bai Lu • Feb 5, 2026
Person Bai Lu
I just have one wish—that my lulu drama gets rated at least a 9 on this site, but I don’t think that will happen 😅😅. Sometimes I feel like I’m just being delusional 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️😭😭
5 0
On Unveil: Jadewind • Feb 5, 2026
I don’t know about others, but I really enjoyed this drama. For me, the plot is very good and the story progresses exactly the way it needs to. The costume design, coloring, and lighting are all top quality. Overall, I enjoyed it a lot and I would recommend it to everyone who’s thinking of giving it a try—go for it, you might like it.
And for those who are looking for a strong romantic plot, this might not be for you. This drama is not romance-focused; it’s more of a thriller and mystery, centered on solving cases as the story moves forward. There may be some romance later on, but not much, and possibly only toward the end.
That’s all I wanted to say 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️
18 0
Replying to AndyAndy • Feb 5, 2026
**“It’s already released 😭😭😭 Go watch it
Yeah😥
1 0
Replying to KaKaShi17 • Feb 5, 2026
I am quite excited for this tooBut ngl somehow, I dont know if this is a glitch or something...I am already seeing…
“Aiyo, it’s not a glitch. It’s already released—just that the timer here is different, maybe because of the time zone or I don’t know 🤣🤣. But it’s definitely not a glitch.” ✅
4 0
Replying to april • Feb 5, 2026
the fans have been working very hard, I remember it was at 5k+ yesterday and reached 7k by the time the show aired,…
“Hope it happens soon 😭😭😭” ✅
1 0
On Unveil: Jadewind • Feb 5, 2026
“Guys, it’s out on Youku! You can go and watch it now. I’m also going to see it — see ya 😪😪”
2 0
Replying to nisha • Feb 5, 2026
where do you see heat index :)
Haha, see the photo above where 7,000 is written — and it’s also posted on Twitter (X) 😏😏🤣🤣
0 1
On Unveil: Jadewind • Feb 4, 2026
Title Unveil: Jadewind Spoiler
I’ve seen many of you are still confused, asking whether this is a romance drama or not. Let me clarify something: this drama is not romance-focused. It’s about solving cases and unraveling mysteries—case after case.
While solving these cases, we may see a slow-burn romance between the leads, which actually suits this drama very well. And honestly, slow-burn romance is one of the best kinds
14 0
Replying to Yuchen • Feb 2, 2026
📢 "Unveil: Jadewind" Materials Release Schedule 📅 February 3[Drama Official Weibo]09:30 – Release…
“Thank you so much for the update ❤️ You always keep us informed, and we really appreciate it!”❤️❤️
4 1
Replying to jaurm • Feb 2, 2026
It will air on CCTV 8 on Feb 5 but can't say the same ab its release on Youku. It can be on the same day as CCTV…
“Watch them drop a surprise release out of nowhere instead of giving us an official date.”😆🤣
1 0
On Unveil: Jadewind • Jan 28, 2026
“I know this drama has a great storyline, so I’m really hopeful. I’m not sure about Youku’s highest heat index record, but I truly hope this drama breaks it after it airs and breaks all records. I want my Lulu and the whole drama team to be happy ❤️❤️ I hope their hard work pays off 😭😭”
6 0
Replying to Yuchen • Jan 26, 2026
Finally! 🥰🥰🥰
thank you for updates🤗🤗🤗
3 1
Replying to My universe • Jan 25, 2026
Dont u think we dont even have proper materials for the drama youku really sucks. At list we deserve a long trailer.
“Yeah, I think so too. But what can we do if the platform isn’t giving us anything? We’re helpless 😥😥 Maybe they’re trying to hide everything and reveal it in the episodes instead 😅😅 But at least we deserve one trailer 😭😭😭”
2 0
On Unveil: Jadewind • Jan 25, 2026
"If the rumors are true, then there are only 10 days left until this drama airs 🤗🤗🤗. I really hope it releases soon!"
4 2
Replying to Shangguan Qian • Jan 23, 2026
SOKP was awesome!!! Totally loved it n I really liked WXY's character in TWD....Cant wait to see our Queen Lulu…
I think you should watch it because it’s one of the best historical dramas, and the performance of everyone is absolutely amazing. You really have to experience it 😉😉😉
2 0
Replying to Yuchen • Jan 23, 2026
Hello 🤗Maybe about a week before, they will start releasing promotional materials, or it could be closer to…
“Oh okay, thanks for the info 🤗 Let’s hope it comes out soon.”
1 0
On Unveil: Jadewind • Jan 23, 2026
“There’s no poster, no trailer, not even a teaser. Now I’m confused—will it even be released in February?”
2 4