Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 5 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 8, 2025
Replying to Baibai • Aug 24, 2025
Person Bai Lu
Oh sorry I thought you told me to delete message from this page so I only deleted msg from here. Between I deleted…
Don’t be sad about what we said to you. We’re not mad at you. From what I’ve seen, I think you’re new to this page, so maybe you don’t know much about how things work here, and that’s completely fine. If you’re curious about anything, just ask us. But please don’t mention other actors or actresses on someone else’s page—not only Bai Lu. If you’re curious about a certain actor or actress, ask about them on their specific page. Mentioning other names on a different actor’s page can cause misunderstandings and possibly create problems, since everyone has their own favorites. That’s the only reason we’re saying this to you, so don’t take it to heart, okay?"
5 2
Replying to AndyAndy • Aug 23, 2025
Person Bai Lu
What happened? Did someone say something?
Totally agree
2 0
Replying to AndyAndy • Aug 23, 2025
Person Bai Lu
What happened? Did someone say something?
Really? Did they delete such comments or not? I don’t want more haters or troubles for Bai Lu, she already has so many.”😥😥
1 2
Replying to Foxy • Aug 23, 2025
https://x.com/KC_petrichor/status/1959088259625329043https://x.com/Nightstillight_/status/1959193298704437625Mo…
“Is this scene in the novel too? I haven’t read it, so I’m really curious 😁😁😁”
1 0
Replying to 13688664 • Aug 23, 2025
Person Bai Lu
It is not allowed to mention any actor or actress, their dramas or issues on this page, especially in a negative…
What happened? Did someone say something?
0 4
On Legend of the Female General • Aug 22, 2025
✨ Such a beautiful confession… it touched my heart as a viewer.
🌙 I like the moon… but the moon doesn’t know.
💫 Do you still love the moon? Now, the moon belongs to you.
❤️ Finally, I realized that in my life, the only person I truly love is you.
Ohh… I just need my own moon right now 🌙💭
13 0
Replying to My universe • Aug 21, 2025
Who's the person above in red
Don’t worry, I can assure you there won’t be a hate-to-love relationship. You can relax and stop overthinking. There are still at least 70 days of filming left, and we haven’t seen many reuters from this drama yet, so no need to worry.”
4 0
Replying to My universe • Aug 21, 2025
Who's the person above in red
"If he’s Mo Xiu Yao, then I’m even more excited to watch this 😪. I haven’t read the novel yet, which actually works in my favor 😂😂😂😂."
3 3
Replying to Enigma05 • Aug 19, 2025
Is this thing currently filming?
“Yeah, this thing is still filming 😂😂 and there are almost two and a half months of filming left.”
4 2
Replying to AndyAndy • Aug 18, 2025
“The acting is gonna be over the top for sure, no doubt about that. At the end of the day, it all depends on…
Yeah, novel readers might be disappointed, but I’m fine with it though 🤣🥀
3 1
Replying to JoBurch • Aug 18, 2025
Mo Li takes the crown on the Upcoming Drama Anticipation Index! 👑✅ According to #Huanwang Big Data, the drama…
“The acting is gonna be over the top for sure, no doubt about that. At the end of the day, it all depends on how they adapt the novel. If they follow it properly, then there’s nothing to worry about. But if they change the whole story, that could be a problem. A little bit of change is fine and manageable though. Honestly, my only concern is the story—everything else looks top-notch from the clips I’ve seen so far.”
5 8
On Bai Lu • Aug 16, 2025
Person Bai Lu
“Guys, I heard the 40-episode limit rule has been lifted. Is it true or not?”
1 3
Replying to Estiana • Jul 24, 2025
Person Bai Lu
Sincerely, i will not ask for much , so i just want to see her in fashion events and different events to display…
That's fine by me too😊😊
1 1
Replying to RaaLuLu • Jul 23, 2025
Person Bai Lu
Me too! I would do anything to see her in that kind of content. I genuinely want her to rest properly first and…
"Yeah, I hope so too 😊😊"
2 0
Replying to RaaLuLu • Jul 23, 2025
Person Bai Lu
Me too! I would do anything to see her in that kind of content. I genuinely want her to rest properly first and…
"Same here—I also want her to take some proper rest and join a travel-type variety show. But at the end of the day, it’s just our wishful thinking 😭😭😪."
1 2
On Bai Lu • Jul 23, 2025
Person Bai Lu
"I don’t know how long it will take for us to see her in a new drama, but I’m already missing her. I know it’s just my wishful thinking, but if possible, I’d love to see her on a weekly variety show—something where she can relax, play games, and just enjoy herself. I’d even love to see her in a travel-based variety show 😅😅… but again, I know it’s just wishful thinking."
8 8
On Coroner's Diary • Jul 23, 2025
"I was planning to watch this drama, but I came across some spoilers and now I’m feeling a bit reluctant. Still, congratulations to the entire crew for reaching the 10,000 heat index! Wishing you all the success—may you break every record possible! ❤️❤️❤️"
1 0
On Bai Lu • Jul 20, 2025
Person Bai Lu
It's time to rewatch Till the End of the Moon 😭💔 and go through the pain and tears all over again 🥲🍂
5 0
Replying to _Xianxia_ • Jul 17, 2025
People who are complaining about the costumes,did they even read the novel? If not I certainly would like to recommend…
Yeah, people just complain without knowing anything. That kind of stuff really pisses me off.
11 0