Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 7 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 8, 2025
Replying to The First Jasmine • Jan 15, 2026
Replying to deleted comment
“She means that she was hoping for them to be the leads in a drama, and now that it has happened, she is really happy 😅😅. I think that’s what she’s trying to say 😅.”
3 2
Replying to Mimi • Jan 10, 2026
Please, Youku, at least give me that.
“Haha, what do you want?”😅😅
0 2
Replying to AbdoAwad • Jan 9, 2026
Will there be romance between the heroes or not?
“Probably not. It won’t focus on romance—it’s a mystery thriller drama. So don’t expect too much romance. If they do include some romance, that’s a bonus, but from what I know, this drama doesn’t center on it.”
4 1
Replying to AndyAndy • Dec 9, 2025
Person Bai Lu
“But now people have started criticizing her. Nowadays we can’t even express our opinions about anything —…
Exactly! That’s the whole point — but they just won’t get it. It even helps their favourites grow, yet they still act like it’s some personal attack 😅😅. People nowadays will twist anything just to hate. Honestly, it’s so sad how antis look for reasons that don’t even exist 😔🤦‍♂️.”
11 0
Replying to Skz16 • Dec 9, 2025
Person Bai Lu
I agree with Bai Lu that they should get rid of billing. The amount of fan wars over billing is ridiculous! I…
“But now people have started criticizing her. Nowadays we can’t even express our opinions about anything — people will instantly jump on you or hate you just because you said what you feel. So sad 😔. Reality is hard to accept, mate… and honestly, it’s harsh too 😣.”
12 2
On Moonlight Mystique • Nov 30, 2025
“It’s been almost a year since this drama aired, and here I am remembering those days when we were all waiting for it to release… then waiting for each episode every day, discussing everything, sharing emotions… ahh, I really miss those days ☺️☺️. And this drama’s OST—no matter what anyone says—is honestly one of the best this year 🎵💖.”
10 0
On Bai Lu • Nov 30, 2025
Person Bai Lu
“Ahh, it feels so deserted here 😆😆. What are you all even watching these days? 😪😪 Honestly, I kinda miss Lulu 😊—it’s crazy how someone you’ve never even met can feel this close.”
8 3
On Bai Lu • Nov 14, 2025
Person Bai Lu
I’m happy that Lulu is taking a rest now and enjoying herself. Is there any news about her upcoming projects, like the rumored drama she might be shooting?
7 1
On Bai Lu • Sep 23, 2025
Person Bai Lu
Happy Birthday, my love ❤️❤️ May you always stay happy, safe, and cheerful as ever. Wishing you many, many happy returns of the day ❤️❤️🎂🎂
2 0
Replying to nana • Sep 15, 2025
Okay, after finishing the novel, I know I need to keep my expectations as low as possible for this adaptation✌🏻
Expectations hurt💔💔
3 0
Replying to Foxy • Sep 13, 2025
While following MoLi and watching Reuters until today, I've noticed that in all the footage we've seen of them,…
“There might be many more scenes, maybe they’re just keeping it secret 😪😪. I think we’ll have to wait almost 2 more years for this drama to air 😆😆 and then watch.”
3 1
Replying to Estiana • Sep 5, 2025
Same hereBut i don't think we will be given some teaser, but maybe a short bts clipBut who knows?, we might get…
maybe we’ll get something on Lulu’s birthday 😅😅
3 1
Replying to Baibai • Sep 5, 2025
Now it's currently 929,000
“Ohh, I think it will take some time, but maybe we’ll get something on Lulu’s birthday 😁😁”
5 0
On The First Jasmine • Sep 3, 2025
“How far are we from reaching 1 million reservations? After we reach it, I’m not expecting much—just a small teaser, and if not a teaser, then even a short video clip will do 😁😁😁😁😁.”
7 6
Replying to MilagrosCruzremigio • Aug 24, 2025
Afectará al drama la polémica de Zhao Qing???
En realidad no, si afecta, simplemente lo cambiarán con IA o algo así, según escuché. Así que ahora no hay problema." ✅
1 0
Replying to Baibai • Aug 24, 2025
Person Bai Lu
Oh sorry I thought you told me to delete message from this page so I only deleted msg from here. Between I deleted…
Just try to ignore them, but if it goes overboard, don’t mind scolding them. 😏😏
1 0