Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 8, 2025
Replying to alicemia • Jun 6, 2025
Title Feud
wow this is really hard to watch sorry, watched 3 eps and half and felt like someone is holding a knife on my…
"What are you even yapping about? And for your kind information 😏😏, after One and Only and Forever and Ever, she did six dramas — and all six of them were super hits 😏😏.

Let’s set that aside for a moment — she did two dramas this year before this one, and both were hits, especially Northward.

Have you even watched Northward, or are you just here to spread hate? I’m sure you haven’t seen anything. Oh God, what can I even say? Just be logical, dude😪😪😪. Spread love, not hate 😏😏."
12 0
Replying to Mia • Jun 6, 2025
Title Feud Spoiler
What does that mean can u plz explain??
Haha right i was so frustrated at that time😂😂😂. But now it doesn't matter🤣
0 0
Replying to CJK_Drama_Unlimited • Jun 6, 2025
Title Feud
Holy MDL!!! Why it seems so many mixed reviews??? Or is it just me
Not just you😪😪😪
0 0
Replying to Mia • Jun 6, 2025
Title Feud
What does that mean can u plz explain??
Haha just let them enjoy their time also😅😅😅
0 2
Replying to AndyAndy • Jun 6, 2025
Title Feud
"According to me, based on what I saw, viewers just want the actors' original voices — so there aren’t any…
You’ll get used to it, so don’t worry — just watch it."
0 0
Replying to Mia • Jun 6, 2025
Title Feud
What does that mean can u plz explain??
Yeah the only possible reason 😅😅
0 0
Replying to Mia • Jun 6, 2025
Title Feud
I'll tell u since I complained about it several times. It's not bad if u r not used to Bai Lu's orignal voice.
Yeah 😊😊
0 0
Replying to Mia • Jun 6, 2025
Title Feud
What does that mean can u plz explain??
Hehe "I just saw the ratings and then commented on that."
😂😂😂😂😭😭
0 7
Replying to pamgees • Jun 6, 2025
Title Feud
Am just curious here. Am seeing comments about the dubbing being bad. My question is, is the dubbing really bad…
"According to me, based on what I saw, viewers just want the actors' original voices — so there aren’t any serious issues."
4 2
On Feud • Jun 6, 2025
Title Feud
Ohh ratings are out. So fast and only 8.1 interesting 😏😏
5 9
Replying to Catherine • Jun 6, 2025
Title Feud
what do you mean ?
"Yeah, some parts have a few weird sounds and CGI, but who cares — we’re still going to watch it! 😂😂"

And you're welcome! 😊
5 1
Replying to Catherine • Jun 6, 2025
Title Feud
what do you mean ?
He means better quality or something. It’s sad that I can’t seem to notice anything — maybe I’ve watched so many dramas that my taste has become bland. 😭#
5 3
Replying to Skz16 • Jun 6, 2025
Title Feud
Oh no why???
"Because she just finished filming her last drama in April, and Mo Li has only just started filming, I think it will take some time for it to be released — at least 8 to 9 months — that’s why I’m saying this."
11 0
On Feud • Jun 6, 2025
Title Feud
"Guys, enjoy this drama — after this, we don’t know how many months, or maybe even a year, we’ll have to wait to see Bai Lu again."
10 2
Replying to Vniverse • Jun 6, 2025
Title Feud
It's a lie. 😭🤣Been there said that. But I end up watching it while airing in the front seat.
I am also in episode 2 😭😭😭
0 0
Replying to faye • Jun 6, 2025
Title Feud
She is dubbed by someone else.
"Let him cook! 😁😁 I'm really happy I found someone here who reads One Piece."
3 0
Replying to faye • Jun 6, 2025
Title Feud
She is dubbed by someone else.
Yeah it is getting really interesting now😅😅 and break next week😤😤😤
0 2
Replying to faye • Jun 6, 2025
Title Feud
She is dubbed by someone else.
Lets go to pirate island to save her😭😭😭
0 4
Replying to faye • Jun 6, 2025
Title Feud
She is dubbed by someone else.
You are not a good brother 😭😭😭😭
0 6
On Feud • Jun 6, 2025
Title Feud
"Everyone says it's CGI and all that, but I'm really loving it. I'm not saying this just because I'm a Bai Lu fan — I genuinely enjoy it. And until this drama finishes, I'm not really visiting this site; otherwise, I'm going to get really sad after reading the comments."
6 2