Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 10, 2025
Replying to eighthsense • Mar 24, 2026
Title Siren’s Kiss Spoiler
I cannot decide which one is more intelligent, the rat in my house or Han Seol ah in her stalker/ex’s house.…
Honestly it would make sense if Seol Ah turned out to be the final master villain behind all the deaths. If she came with a plan to get rid of him and didn't want to be found. Otherwise it's simply stupid 😭
5 1
Replying to wihajoonieee • Mar 24, 2026
Title Siren’s Kiss Spoiler
I heard that it was the police's wife who was the murderer. Now in the kdrama, the wife has appeared twice and…
I noticed her being sus in today's episode too, while looking at the suspect board. For her to be the murderer in this version she would need to have some serious connections with either young Seol Ha or one of her exes. So far she's had too little screen time but there's still four episodes left so who knows, theoretically they could wrap it up nicely. I didn't expect baek jun beom to die already so I don't think he's the main villain
6 0
Replying to mini • Mar 19, 2026
Title Climax
Why do mdl users never @ you lol. Not every makjang is like penthouse. If you watched shows from 2000s you would…
only the high school bullying part and it was even more gruesome in real life. The girl didn't have to do revenge because the police reacted and punished bullies and the school. I don't know if they based the revenge arc on some lther story 🤔 But you're right, I was thinking the same, with everything going on worldwide right now nothing's even makjang anymore 😭
1 1
Replying to mini • Mar 19, 2026
Title Climax
Why do mdl users never @ you lol. Not every makjang is like penthouse. If you watched shows from 2000s you would…
the wildest part about The Glory is that my friends thought that the whole burning someone with curling iron plot was makjang and that part was actually true story 😭
1 3
Replying to TamTam17 • Mar 18, 2026
Title Climax
hi! Would you say this drama is worth watching? I hesitated to start it because of all the makjang comments but…
it sounds promising. I quite like serious, well written dramas. I don't mind even if it's slow paced. To me Stranger was great because it didn't undermine the viewers' intelligence, villains weren't cartoonish and there were no plot holes. Give it a try when you have time!
1 1
Replying to Nam Joo Mine • Mar 18, 2026
Title Climax
What’s a makjang? I have seen this word a few times now
true, it's a style! penthouse is a good example because it has the most makjang tropes out of all dramas I've seen so far. But it's genre is thriller/drama/mystery. Historical dramas can be makjang as well as thrillers and melos. You can't really know unless you start watching it because it's not really labeled
3 1
Replying to Tia • Mar 18, 2026
Title Climax
People are calling this a makjang already... I'm about to crash out like Cheon Seo-Jin in Penthouse. No way in…
hi! Would you say this drama is worth watching? I hesitated to start it because of all the makjang comments but your comment made me reconsider. I'm definitely all in for a serious adult drama! I also see Stranger in recommendations which is my all time fav drama
1 4
Replying to Nam Joo Mine • Mar 18, 2026
Title Climax
What’s a makjang? I have seen this word a few times now
it's an over the top, exaggerated drama with crazy, soap opera like plot twist and often overly dramatic acting. Penthouse is zthe perfect example. I wanted to watch this so I surely hope it's not a makjang
2 6
Replying to Ewwsteven • Mar 11, 2026
Anybody feels tht the drama tries to look high quality but it looks cheap? Like the visuals and set.
I do. The background music is also over the top sometimes
3 0
Replying to TamTam17 • Mar 9, 2026
True, but after ep13 it was clear they weren't going to go down that road 😭 they were teasing us for a while.…
I wasn't sure in ep12 especially when Bokhee was scolding her, she seemed to enjoy it a bit. But either way the romantic progress was non existent with with all the men and it would be quite a bad writing to throw her in a relationship with anyone. An open ending was the most we were going to get. I must say this writer really avoided all the clichés! Like, apart from the whole undercover operations, their relationships and personalities are all realistic and growing naturally like irl. I hope she writes more dramas
1 1
Replying to Corbin Finley • Mar 9, 2026
It was so hard to watch Albert getting heartbroken. Can't wait to see him in more dramas!
True, but after ep13 it was clear they weren't going to go down that road 😭 they were teasing us for a while. I'm just happy she chose sisterhood and didn't get back with her ex either 😍 I also hope to see him in more dramas as the ML! but I think his character here made it more special 🥺
5 3
On Undercover Miss Hong • Mar 8, 2026
For two years now I've been looking for a drama that gives you all types of feelings, sadness and joy and anger and hope, series where you actually get a whole lot of developed characters you care for, with their own stories going on, who don't exist only to cater to main leads romance or life. I also wished to enjoy a drama that isn't a dark, gritty, fast paced thriller for once 😂 Now, two years later I found all of the above in UMH. Definitely going to binge it again.
Also, writers everywhere should take notes from this. This is how you write a 16 episode drama that's watchable without skipping.
Congratulations to all the cast and crew on fantastic ratings!
8 0
Replying to Kurogasensei • Mar 7, 2026
I remember the rating was 8.5 before, but now it has dropped to 8.2. Is it really that bad? I’m still unsure…
I don't think this drama ever reached 8.5. I remember it started at 7.7-7.8 and gradually got to 8.2. I believe a lot of us are waiting for it to finish before we rate it. Anyways, I totally recommend this, it's one of the rare dramas I've seen that gets better and better, most of them fall flat after first half. I've also been very disappointed or bored by some 8.7-8.9 rated dramas here so one can never trust mdl ratings
1 1
Replying to karoz333 • Mar 3, 2026
:O good point. Are they secretly related? maybe a brother and a sister?
they even give half siblings or step siblings vibe to me. We know she's older than him and obviously the boss. I hope we find out about their backstory
2 1
Replying to natyok9378 • Mar 1, 2026
That romance tag never should've been there in the first place, as I don't think this was ever actually promoted…
true, that tag wasn't there originally and it wasn't really marketed as a romance
0 0
Replying to Piquina • Mar 1, 2026
In this episode she hid her smile by looking at Albert more than once, or so it seemed to me 😂
there were a few. I'm sure she acknowledges the sacrifices he made for the cause. Ms Go still seems to belittle him a bit. Currently he's jobless, penniless and homeless and his own grandfather wants his head on a plate😂😭
1 0
Replying to Piquina • Mar 1, 2026
In this episode she hid her smile by looking at Albert more than once, or so it seemed to me 😂
honestly I thought she was smiling more at Shin 😭 I didn't like all the Shin micro propaganda in this ep 😂
1 3