I agree, atp giving him a sudden redemption arc and the girl would be quite bad gaslighting of the audience. They…
Def not centre stage. Because of the romance tag and romantic background music they will probably at least give us some hints 🤞🏻 I rarely watch romance dramas but I found myself rooting so hard here 😂 even if it doesn't have any romance in the end it's still an excellent drama. Rooting for Albert or none at all 😂
In my opinion, making them get back together would be super weird. I would love to see Albert as her love interest…
I agree, atp giving him a sudden redemption arc and the girl would be quite bad gaslighting of the audience. They do need closure and to move on. There is a big age gap between her and Albert so it seems unlikely, although they might bond while working together on this mission. It seems their moral code matches for now. I don't know where he stands right now either, after their date it didn't progress much but who knows, noona romance is not uncommon in dramas. We might get an open ending maybe?
I didn't mind this drama having little to none mystery but.. it's a 10-12 episode plot stretched into 18 eps. Half of the dialogues are just them shouting each others names 😭 it does give a soap opera vibe but I'm guessing lots of dramas from 10 years ago are like that. I loved the prison bromance!
Really surprised by the 9.1 for this one. Acting was fine but the story felt so forced with a bunch of conventional…
I'm a huge thriller fan and I read lots of good things about this drama so I decided to give it a go (it also has really high rating). First few episodes were strong, first half of the series was decent. Around ep 12 I realized what bothers me - this feels like a telenovela, not a crime mystery thriller. All the silly twists, poorly written psychopats, some over the top dramatisation of characters and background music.. and the amount of artificial tears is killing me 😂
Definitely overrated. It was really predictable and had so many incoherent parts that I would've honestly dropped…
I kinda agree. The male lead, who spent half of his life deceiving other people, didn't realize she found out who he actually was? And it was so obvious! she basically took him to his childhood home for a "date" lol. Also the excuses he and the journalist guy gave her were unbelievable and dumb. I'm currently on ep 13 so the cat's out of the bag already (the twist was expected but the hands we saw in sister's flashback def don't belong to a 20 year old) The acting is very good. Their love story progressed well. The pacing is decent and the plot is interesting but I wish someone else was accomplice honestly. I also dislike the whole psychopathy plot because kdramas mostly don't handle mental disorders well. Wife's character was the best written, her team was good too, also the journalist. It's a decent drama but would def recommend Beyond evil over this
I trust the screenwriter and I think the 6 episodes will be just as satisfying. That's why I want to binge-watch…
at first I was worried they would drag the plot but now it seems it will be good! at least the next weeks episodes look promising! like you said, the relationships are progressing beautifully in a non rushed manner
It's not Nora's fault. What could she possibly be with parents like that? She's so naive and clueless about the…
Nora hate really bothers me. it's not her fault she was born. Yes she's clueless and childish which is expected from a shielded child . As a chaebol daughter she could've been a notorious b*tch stepping all over other people. She's actually kind hearted and being a decent friend, considering the girls are probably the first group that feels like friends to her. I surely hope she continues helping them and gets sharper!
loved a little plot twist about Mi Seok knowing Geum Bo from her first job. Looking back she did seem to treat her with lots of respect although she was 9 years "younger" and seemed especially ashamed when Geum Bo found her kid
I'm happy this is a 16 ep drama but still curious how they're going to develop the plot. Right now it looks like everything could be resolved within four episodes 🤔 I hope they have some good subplots for the second half!
guys help me out, have we seen the lady who's abducted at the end of the episode before? or is this the first time she's been mentioned (and the money she took) ?
Okay started episode 1 yesterday but financial crime (financial anything really) is not my thing, do I power through…
I don't think you need to understand finance stuff that much. It is a topic but after the first half of episode 1 it becomes undercover trope comedy. It focuses on workplace comedy, friendships, slight romance - I personally enjoy it more than I expected! I started watching it to relax in the evening and now I'm invested 😂
I've heard Six Flying Dragons is fabulous (with lots of politics). Haven't seen it, but seen people rave about…
I have started SFD last year! first I watched forst 17 episodes, then I had a break for a couple of months and then I watched up to ep 36. I still haven't brought myself to finish it, not because it's bad, it's actually insanely good (at least 9/10) It just requires amount of free time I currently don't have 😂 it's definitely NOT a drama you can play as a background noise, nor while multitasking. The plot and dialogues are high quality and require your full attention. I hope you'll be able to watch it someday!
Is it just me or did the punishments for the bad guys for the idol group story got really brutal? It might be…
Yeah, the rooftop scene was ridiculous. He jumped to save her when he cornered her just a moment prior on the edge of the rooftop with no railing (plus all the drones coming towards her) The revenge arc got short in general, everything happens within 5 minutes. I don't mind all the backstories, in fact I enjoy them, but revenge execution time is being cut short
some people whining about how the case took 4 episodes forgot that not only this is not the first time in the…
this couldn't have been resolved in 2 episodes.. It was very emotional, layered and complex plus it was something that happened 15 years ago so of course investigation took longer. It probably could've fit in 3 episodes but it's not a format they do for cases
I'm wondering why there was that scene where she pushed the girl at the orphanage.
I think that was some really bad gaslighting of the audience😭 When they were talking about the orphanage incident hey said that she pushed her friend down the stairs because "she saw her photo on the school lunch milk carton and hated her smile"? Honestly I often doubt the quality of Netflix subtitles but if they're correct then it's too problematic behaviour to be put aside just like that 😭 it's completely opposite from what we saw later. It shows her impulsiveness, yes, she still has it but she seems unable to hurt anyone
yea, me too. Seems like the reason he had become a rather bad person is because he believed his dream would never…
absolutely. We saw in ep7 that he's been gaslighted the whole time by a person in position of power - you have no talent, nobody chose you etc. And yet we saw he's quite a decent player that contributed to the team's win. In the end he chose to come forward and confess. He's done the most damage to himself after all and I'm sure he paid for it
There is a big age gap between her and Albert so it seems unlikely, although they might bond while working together on this mission. It seems their moral code matches for now. I don't know where he stands right now either, after their date it didn't progress much but who knows, noona romance is not uncommon in dramas. We might get an open ending maybe?
It just requires amount of free time I currently don't have 😂 it's definitely NOT a drama you can play as a background noise, nor while multitasking. The plot and dialogues are high quality and require your full attention. I hope you'll be able to watch it someday!
The revenge arc got short in general, everything happens within 5 minutes. I don't mind all the backstories, in fact I enjoy them, but revenge execution time is being cut short