Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 3 hours ago
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: USA
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 24, 2025
Replying to TheBl00dyFl0wer • Mar 16, 2026
Title Way to You
Right? That Chinese guy was way too overconfident and kinda arrogant... But in the voting I've seen he quit already.…
wait he quit??? where can u see this??
0 3
Replying to DarkPrincess333 • Mar 16, 2026
Title Yesterday
Same here. Mz fastest 2USD spend lol. The scene at the begining is so heartbreaking for both of them. But no matter…
oh nice it probably just kept showing up on my end for some reason lol
0 0
Replying to DarkPrincess333 • Mar 16, 2026
Title Yesterday
Same here. Mz fastest 2USD spend lol. The scene at the begining is so heartbreaking for both of them. But no matter…
this comment doesn't have the spoiler tag btw!
0 2
Replying to Mandy Smith • Mar 13, 2026
If anyone has read the novel, is it a happy or sad ending please. I dont want to start watching if its sad. thanks.
i'd like to know this too ;0;
1 0
Replying to Matt • Mar 12, 2026
nah i praise the fact that this low budget mess didn't use AI. that gives this show INTEGRITY. fuck AI.
LOL u might be right, but I hope this awful mess is human made, no matter how much I dislike it I don't want it to be AI slop 😭
0 1
Replying to Snoflysse • Mar 12, 2026
I'm still so in love with this series!Seriously, what can be better than watching a BL drama full of sound engineering…
im glad someone here is enjoying it at least. i come back every week to see this nightmare and i like seeing your comments lol.
5 1
Replying to StacyO • Mar 12, 2026
Episode 5 Drawing Scene is a Cinematic Crime. Let me set the scene…- Han Jae Hun is in his obnoxious Louis Vuitton…
nah i praise the fact that this low budget mess didn't use AI. that gives this show INTEGRITY. fuck AI.
0 3
Replying to Matt • Mar 10, 2026
Title Yesterday
i must ask, who's the fem you're referring to? tbh they're both masc. the closest fem gong x masc shou is huasheng…
Oh interesting! That's cool to learn!
1 0
Replying to Matt • Mar 10, 2026
Title Yesterday
i must ask, who's the fem you're referring to? tbh they're both masc. the closest fem gong x masc shou is huasheng…
Yeah I can understand that! I love Nana 💕
1 2
Replying to Matt • Mar 10, 2026
Title Yesterday
i must ask, who's the fem you're referring to? tbh they're both masc. the closest fem gong x masc shou is huasheng…
ah i see. gong/shou refers to BL dynamics and got confused lol. but with nana and lalyn, i'd say they're both also fem no?
0 4
Replying to Matt • Mar 10, 2026
Title Yesterday
i must ask, who's the fem you're referring to? tbh they're both masc. the closest fem gong x masc shou is huasheng…
Feminine gong (top) and masculine shou (bottom).

Gong/shou are top/bottom sex positions in Chinese BL danmei, in the same vein of of seme/uke in Japanese BL.
1 0
Replying to slone • Mar 10, 2026
I don't think it will be sad ending, because gmmtv doesn't do that for bl (usually) and P'Aof was also a gay catholic…
That's good to hear! I have a little more hope now lol 😭
8 0
Replying to Jane Patrick • Mar 9, 2026
Title Yesterday
Wait did we get the first fem gong x masc shuo in a bl or I'm tripping. Whatever it is I must say that the love…
i must ask, who's the fem you're referring to? tbh they're both masc. the closest fem gong x masc shou is huasheng from ABO Desire.

also, at this point in time veir has only been shown to top, and kelvin has only been shown to bottom. this can change ofc, and i hope it does! i'm a firm KelvinVeir believer.
0 8
Replying to Toxic_Traits • Mar 9, 2026
Title ABO Desire
Do i give this a try?Idk why but i am always thinking shld i watch this? shld i not?
I think you should try it. I'm a fan but I know the show isn't a masterpiece. It's just messy fun. As long as you go in with that mindset, I think it's more enjoyable.
0 1
Replying to pjsart • Mar 9, 2026
Title Yesterday
I'm having a hard time watching this because of the obsessive unhealthy attitude of Peat toward Fort.
broski i have bad news...thats the point of the show lol.
0 0
Replying to watchingstuff • Mar 9, 2026
Title Yesterday Spoiler
I’m just wondering what the hell was happening in the creators’ minds. This is clearly not the serious kind…
its very clear that this is a straight out tragedy, not a simple toxic romance.

i think the show has been making this obvious. you said "it's not the type of toxic people can consider hot" and the truth is it's not supposed to be hot, not in the novel and not in the show. Veir being trapped by Kelvin isn't framed as being erotic, it's being framed as tragic. they emphasized the early 'fluffy' moments to juxtapose them to Kelvin's cruel actions. You're supposed to feel the betrayal that Veir feels. You aren't supposed to be secretly rooting for them at this point in time.

an important thing to note is that Kelvin isn't like the other black flags you mentioned. He's on the more extreme end of yandere. He's a character is so obsessed with their target that they even are willing to induce grave harm upon them. But what makes him different imo is that more than being a yandere, he's fucking selfish and keen on gaining power. He isn't simply just devoted to Veir, he's also driven by revenge. And that means he's willing to hurt Veir in the process.

Kelvin is, at this point in the story, the villain. We're not supposed to be rooting for him, we're supposed to be rooting for Veir to get out of there lol. That's why I think the show is improving upon the book; its making it clear that Kelvin is not to be trusted nor liked.

As I said, this isn't truly a toxic romance. Its a tragedy. The thrill of the story comes from the plots and schemes from all the characters, as well as Kelvin's cruelty and Veir's attempts to escape.

How they resolve the ongoing story is the real test of their writing capabilities, which I am not too confident in. That's why I can understand not liking the writing or story of the show. In many ways its messy, overdone, and one note. But I personally find it fun messy, while you don't! Perfectly fine. I just wanted to point out what I believe is the purpose of this narrative.
3 9
On Ticket to Heaven • Mar 8, 2026
If this has a BE I'm skipping I have too much religious trauma to go through a gay show centering on religion all for it to end sadly 😩
4 2
Replying to Roseanne24 • Mar 8, 2026
Binge watch the og before next week, because you need context.. When I tell you, no other character has caused…
This seems like a rage inducing series, which is so interesting!! I might try to binge....
3 2