Celebrity
Replying to Jane Patrick • Jul 31, 2026
Title Don't Be Too Emotional
Rule no. 1: don't be too emotional
oof
0 0
Replying to YiZhan • Jul 31, 2026
Title Deep In
No one talk to me. I just found out the entire plot of Deep In BL was just a movie inside a movie. I feel like…
oof
2 0
Replying to kerry6780 • Jul 17, 2026
Title The Gaze
It wasn’t mind blowing but I feel like people are being a little hard on it. The chemistry was there. Story…
this!
0 0
Replying to Rmvhberry • Jul 14, 2026
Title A Shop for Killers Season 2
I'm guessing they won't release all the episodes in one go? 😔
Unlikely, since most asian countries have a weekly drop schedule.
3 1
Replying to ruff wizard • Jul 13, 2026
Title Deep In Spoiler
Does the novel have a happy ending? It stressed me something out, that it could not have, because they are really…
do they address the blackout incident?
0 0
On Don't Be Too Emotional • Jul 10, 2026
Title Don't Be Too Emotional
Dose anyone know if big Jane's actor is actually playing the piano in ep. 2 or just move magic?
2 0
Replying to Lorene • Jul 3, 2026
Title Teach Me, Touch Me
how many q's are there?
nice!
0 0
Replying to Lorene • Jul 2, 2026
Title Teach Me, Touch Me
how many q's are there?
tx😁
0 0
Replying to 19Stars • Jul 1, 2026
Person Chaiklang Thanakrid Suteepakornchai
Love your acting "broooo"
I loved that part. For some reason I keep rewatching my bro clips from both shows. when this show is done I need to make an edit.
1 0
Replying to 19Stars • Jul 1, 2026
Person Chaiklang Thanakrid Suteepakornchai
hardly recognized you in KNOT episode 1 !! but it was your manner speaking that brought out who you were, Which…
it was the bro wasn't it. That's how I clocked him, the way him and oat say it is so funny to me.
2 1
Replying to vampireslure • Jul 1, 2026
Title Teach Me, Touch Me
June 29 - Q19
how many q's are there?
0 5
Replying to Faery Rook Majesty • Jun 30, 2026
Title Knot
Ok .... between the clunky writing and the subs, I can feel this is going to be more of a fun series than it being…
right!!! He looks so good with this hair style 😍
1 0
Replying to kalagapalagam • Jun 24, 2026
Title Thundercloud Rainstorm Spoiler
is this basically like okane ga nai?
oof that was an unexpected reference. That said kinda just less toxic. That one wat my first bl of any kind.
1 0
Replying to dany_elle1908 • Jun 7, 2026
Title Journey with You
... and from all that list I only watch 2 🤣🤣
I'm Neurodivergent and I find comfort from shows that are familiar. There are 2 movies I've seen over 100 times. Deadpool and Howls Moving Castle. The biggest reason I have that much time is because I'm disabled and have a stupid amount of time on my hands.
1 1
Replying to dany_elle1908 • Jun 6, 2026
Title Journey with You
... and from all that list I only watch 2 🤣🤣
it would be more but I just started watching bl dramas about a year ago, so I've got a lot of back log to get through. I've seen over 200 shows and 6 movies so I feel like I'm making some good head way. I've also rewatched about a third of them 1 to 4 times. 😁
1 3
Replying to vidalme01 • Jun 5, 2026
Title The Lie We Lived In
That is such a weird combo peanut butter with eggs😬😬😬😬😬😬
I'm one who like peanut butter and cheese so I can't judge.
2 0
Replying to dany_elle1908 • Jun 4, 2026
Title Journey with You
... and from all that list I only watch 2 🤣🤣
I'm watching about 7 or 8
1 7
Replying to Grizzly bear • May 20, 2026
Review The Gaze
I smell a legal battle soon🤭 cz they've not got consent from the og creator cz i see no credits
right I am hoping we still get to finish it
1 0
Grizzly bear • May 20, 2026
Review The Gaze
I was wondering why it felt familiar.
1 2
Replying to EternalSunshineOfTheSpot • May 10, 2026
Title The Scandal
Dangerous Liaisons?
yep
2 0
