What a bittersweet ending…I couldn’t understand…did the 2nd sister was the one asked xieshun to come to…
There was another scene I saw on Facebook where he passed away on chair holding a head pin? Did anyone see it? I definitely prefer the above scene though as they were together
He started off being a very smart man. Surviving battles and court. In the later part of the drama he can't seem to do anything without the FL helping him out. I don't know how else you'll call it.
that's her point: women should not live for their men only
By including him she's not saying she lives for her man. She's saying she's living for her family. By excluding him it implies how unimportant he is in her life. I feel sad for LJQ.
between episodes 39 & 42, a lot of people are expressing disappointment that the big moments we've been waiting…
I agree. The director likes to leave blanks for the viewers to fill with our own imaginations, but in these episodes they left huge holes to be filled.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17yafkpvCdE
pin? Did anyone see it? I definitely prefer the above scene though as they were together
That's from the drama Kill me love me.
I believe she cares about him. I believe she has chosen him. I just don't feel that she's in love with him.