K-Drama '100 Days of Deception' Park Jin Young says the drama explores the past viewers never experienced 19 hours ago
Replying to AtsukoM • 5 days ago Title Against the Current Unless the current Emperor exonerates the Shen family, this is not happening imo. That won't make any difference to the emperor. 1 0
Replying to Antzela • 5 days ago Title Against the Current Guys, is here any treatment for being badly obsessed whit the ML lips? They are in perfect shape and overall a… No cure at all. For me it's his eyes. So expressive! 8 1
Replying to Endless memories • 5 days ago Title Against the Current I thought episode 42 was really good, but it bothered me that she didn’t tell him that she is his ex-fiancée.… I totally agree 0 0
Replying to AngelaK • 6 days ago Title Against the Current They edited most of it out. 😭 In the clip Liu Xueyi said he had lot of lines, but I didn't see him say much. 0 1
On Against the Current • 6 days ago Title Against the Current Liu Xueyi fulfilled his promise of a cooking vlog for the show's 30K heat index.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmssIADiHychttps://www.youtube.com/shorts/724X7oZchsAHe knows Tan Song Yun likes potatoes. He did a potato dish and included potatoes in the meat sauce for the noodles. 9 1
Replying to ChineseDramaFan • 6 days ago Title Against the Current not only he fainted, he was doing the breathing exercise as if he's in labor 🤣🤣🤣 Lin Jinqi (from Liu Xueyi account) said he didn't faint. He was sleepy, so he closed his eyes for a bit. 🤣🤣 15 1
Replying to AngiBorahae • 6 days ago Title Against the Current Some said at the beginning that 47 eps were too many, but I guess now we're realizing that 47 eps actually aren't… Agree. From looking at BTS clips, you can see contents were edited out. 2 0
Replying to Enigma05 • 6 days ago Title Against the Current Lord the birthing scene plus these two dorks lol: https://weibo.com/2591595652/5350024914671442 They edited most of it out. 😭 0 3
Replying to Nelly12 • 7 days ago Title Against the Current Spoiler Why did it take Jinqi so long to realize Lanxain is not a maid? Everything about her goes beyond what is expected… I think he suspected. That's why he kept those things. It's just now he's decided to ask her about it. 3 2
Replying to zamijang • 7 days ago Title Against the Current CCTV Agree! They ruined the kiss scene. 😭 0 0
Replying to dramafeast • 8 days ago Title Against the Current Liu Xue Yi's gaze and act is so on point! Chef kiss... https://x.com/mpittrianf/status/2105689627227218321 I was really impressed with that scene. It was done in one take. 2 1
Replying to mochachen • 8 days ago Title Against the Current It took 4 years to consummate the marriage?! I thought it was only 2 years. Poor guy. Virgin in his 30s haha (totally… Go watch the BTS clip. There's more action there. 😁 2 1
On Against the Current • 8 days ago Title Against the Current BTS of the kissing scene being filmed. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMr3b82PeEU 5 1
Replying to CdramaMaven4762 • 8 days ago Title Against the Current I haven't watched it yet, but I'm already pretty sure she pans it, despite it being pretty feminist [her personal… She did like A Moment But Forever. 1 2
Replying to elina18 • 8 days ago Title Against the Current I feel so cheated over the kiss scene. We waited 40 ep and they barely touched lips There was more kissing in the BTS they released. 😭 1 0
Replying to Tamochot • 9 days ago Title Against the Current Wasn’t he supposed to be dying in this scene?? 😂😂😂 Yes, he was dying..... of laughter. 🤣🤣 1 0
Replying to AwkwarDerp • 9 days ago Title Against the Current Tencent Interview: Quick Q&Ahttps://youtu.be/7zkksBxhBak They are so cute together! 0 0
Replying to Saralovescdram • 9 days ago Title Against the Current Spoiler I’m rewatching and in episode 29 after she wakes on the ship, why does FL ask “did [Zhi] say anything?”… She meant did Zhi say anything while she was asleep. 0 0
Replying to eliteles1 • 9 days ago Person Liu Xue Yi I wish they would broadcast his detective drama, "Snow Trace." Me too!!! I really want to watch that. I'm a big detective drama fan. 1 1
Replying to Davdav11 • 9 days ago Title Against the Current At last minutes of ep38, I saw how easily JQ got blushed by his wifey’s small act. 🤭 https://x.com/cho_adila/status/2104912634609033222?s=46 The dimples came out! 😍😍 1 0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmssIADiHyc
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/724X7oZchsA
He knows Tan Song Yun likes potatoes. He did a potato dish and included potatoes in the meat sauce for the noodles.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMr3b82PeEU