Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 5, 2026
Replying to Avi • 2 days ago
The red string scene was so touching and it also made me hope that we will get another drama with them as leads…
Yes. A modern drama.
0 0
Replying to Enigma05 • 2 days ago
Cute clip: https://weibo.com/2591595652/5351368768620377
Very cute! I love how LXY got annoyed the 2nd time he was offered the food. "Go away. Can't you see I'm busy admiring my wife?" 😂😂
0 1
Replying to Stargazer • 2 days ago
Person Liu Xue Yi
He had been so good as lin jinqi in against the current that I am looking for other dramas of his , could anyone…
There is also In Blossom. He was great there, but many people didn't like the FL.
2 1
Replying to Eeawpay • 3 days ago
Person Liu Xue Yi
Unfortunately his dramas are not good . ATC was his first good drama as a male lead (about time)!! He deserved…
Hopefully Snow Trace will air soon. I'm really looking forward to that show.
1 0
Replying to Dramadoggy2021 • 4 days ago
What a bittersweet ending…I couldn’t understand…did the 2nd sister was the one asked xieshun to come to…
There was another scene I saw on Facebook where he passed away on chair holding a head
pin? Did anyone see it? I definitely prefer the above scene though as they were together

That's from the drama Kill me love me.
0 1
Replying to AngelaK • 4 days ago
They did dumb down the ML.
He started off being a very smart man. Surviving battles and court. In the later part of the drama he can't seem to do anything without the FL helping him out. I don't know how else you'll call it.
3 0
Replying to rgrgpluto • 4 days ago
They showed everyone dying but Grandpa Lin and Adoptive Father of FL.
I noticed that too.
0 0
Replying to elina18 • 4 days ago
After the lame episode 39, this TV show lost its spark. Even though the last 2 ep were better, I simply can not…
They did dumb down the ML.
6 6
Replying to Davdav11 • 4 days ago
Guys, I’m screaming 😭https://www.facebook.com/share/1Cce5i4nym/?mibextid=WC7FNe
There's more action in the promo photo than in the drama!
1 0
Replying to Enigma05 • 5 days ago
LXY’s studio released him rehearsing crying and he did a great job: https://weibo.com/6696100125/5350610998135093
😭😭😭😭
0 0
On Against the Current • 5 days ago
Does Xu Lanxiang love Lin Jinqi?
I believe she cares about him. I believe she has chosen him. I just don't feel that she's in love with him.
6 9
Replying to mochachen • 5 days ago
Actually, I find it fitting for LX. Keep in mind she's explaining this to a 15yo and 11yo about reasons to live,…
I like your interpretation. That makes me feel better.
1 0
Replying to Island Queen • 5 days ago
Title Against the Current Spoiler
For me it shows the lack of trust and intimacy between them. I wonder if she ever truly loved him.I feel she didn’t.🥺
I feel the same. She doesn't love or trust him enough.
1 0
Replying to Tsukiko • 5 days ago
I think she only mentioned her parents and children because they are her dependents and jinqi is more of a partner?…
Yes, just excluded him.
0 0
Replying to MyLiking • 5 days ago
She told him with the expressions in her eyes.He acknowledges it by burning her past.Compare to a book, a script…
No. They would still die even if they didn't know. The emperor wouldn't care.
0 1
Replying to ChineseDramaFan • 6 days ago
that's her point: women should not live for their men only
By including him she's not saying she lives for her man. She's saying she's living for her family. By excluding him it implies how unimportant he is in her life. I feel sad for LJQ.
1 1
Replying to Ter22331 • 6 days ago
between episodes 39 & 42, a lot of people are expressing disappointment that the big moments we've been waiting…
I agree. The director likes to leave blanks for the viewers to fill with our own imaginations, but in these episodes they left huge holes to be filled.
0 2