Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 5, 2026
Replying to Enigma05 • 9 days ago
Cute clip! https://weibo.com/7958412049/5348862258054113Another cute clip: https://weibo.com/2591595652/5348850928976151
I guess we will survive on clips today, since there is no episode. 😭😭
0 0
Replying to Davdav11 • 9 days ago
Guys, I can’t get enough of ep33 🤣https://www.facebook.com/share/v/1Dc8bnwiDK/?mibextid=KsPBc6
It's so good! 🤣🤣
1 0
Replying to itsmaze • 9 days ago
Person Liu Xue Yi
Liu Xue Yi’s new project ‘China 1927’, A Major revolutionary themed drama. ✨✨✨ On September 30, Martyrs’…
Wow! He wasn't kidding when he said he wanted to try something big and challenging. Big pressure, playing a well known significant figure.
3 0
Replying to Mbee88 • 10 days ago
Warning ‼️ do NOT watch Ep38 until Ep39 is available - you’re welcome ☺️. That cliffhanger is a death…
We have to wait 2 days to see ep39. 😭😭
0 0
Replying to anya • 10 days ago
https://youtu.be/iDRdA5pALUk?si=5pQTPWUkAxZgN4tSThey looked so gorgeous in this😍
This clip is a modern take of their story in the drama. She's upset with him. He's chasing after her, trying to get on her good side. She is softening, but there is that curtain still dividing them.
1 0
Replying to Thuc Duyen • 11 days ago
Title Against the Current Spoiler
I fear that LJQ will die in the last episode like in the novel ( I understand from Chinese fans).
It think it's "happy" because they were together and had 2 children. But he dies around 50 (due to previous battle injuries) and she dies around 80.
5 1
Replying to redshoe1000 • 11 days ago
remember when he helped Uncle Liu escape from the opera house? that was the **old** crown prince in disguise that…
The emperor wants uncle liu dead. He was also looking for him, to kill. By sneaking him out of the country Lin Jinqi went against his orders.
0 0
Replying to Vincytvholic • 11 days ago
This man went through the full gamut of emotions lying there pretending to sleep. 😱 😨 😮 🫢 😡 😞…
Great acting!
1 0
Replying to vicarious • 11 days ago
Title Against the Current Spoiler
From ep 41 preview, it seems like leads are still not together. This drama is something else , this is the first…
They are together by then. This should be after she gave birth to their daughter.
1 0
Replying to stacymac929 • 12 days ago
Person Liu Xue Yi
Love, love, love this actor! For sure, deserves more recognition and credit. Has so much work under his belt I…
We've seen the dimples the most in Against the current.
6 1
Replying to laysure • 12 days ago
why is it surprising? seven tan has many good drama
It's not just you.
1 0
Replying to Dani305 • 13 days ago
I heard we only get one kiss and we saw it in ep 34. That's it?!
There should be a real kiss coming up soon.
0 0
Replying to dramafeast • 13 days ago
Who turned Jinqi into a peacock trying to woo Lanxiang is hilarious!!! I cant!!! https://x.com/tansongyun26/status/2101202139288895579…
OMG! I love that so much! 🤣🤣😂😂
1 1
Replying to sachapz • 13 days ago
Title Against the Current Spoiler
Not sure who the kid is since to date I have not seen any comments surrounding this. It can’t be from his first…
They are not talking about an existing child. It's about a future child. The Marquis is planning on taking a concubine because LJQ's 3rd sister has not given him a son. LJQ is saying he would never do that to the FL, even if she only give him daughters.
1 2
Replying to Cleo_007 • 13 days ago
Title Against the Current Spoiler
They had two children together. A daughter and a son.
The Marquis is planning on taking a concubine because LJQ's 3rd sister has not given him a son. LJQ is saying he would never do that to the FL. The "child I've never met" is talking about a future child, not one he already has.
2 0
Replying to Mercy • 13 days ago
He is half dead and still found a way to do back hug 😂
He did explain himself, in case he gets slapped again. 🤣🤣
1 0
Replying to bnl • 13 days ago
It's amazing what happens when the storytelling/writers are actually good.Also, I want a modern drama with this…
I love his long hair look!
1 0