Editorials
Replying to my demon with the glory • 23 days ago
Title Moonshadow
has the new ep released?
new ep every Wednesday, 6th episode was released before yesterday
4 0
On Moonshadow • 23 days ago
Title Moonshadow
idk but it feels rush and also pls don't start that parents problem bruh 🙏😭
15 1
Replying to Falcon Reed • 24 days ago
Title Khom Khlang
I don’t think so because I don’t believe Bulan would stood that low, she is a very proud person too if you…
yup, I agree
1 0
On Juliet & Juliet • 26 days ago
Title Juliet & Juliet
No hate to moonshadow but moonshadow getting higher ratings than this is pissing me off, people are too attached to a particular couple
15 6
On Khom Khlang • 26 days ago
Title Khom Khlang
So is she really under a love spell? 😂 it looks like so, This series is getting interesting a lot. I just can't wait for the next episode
9 6
On Juliet & Juliet • 27 days ago
Title Juliet & Juliet
Why isn't anyone talking about this? Blue coming into a bra in the PT class because someone took her shirt was epic 😭
13 1
On Third Person • 28 days ago
Title Third Person
Northstar never disappoints 😭🤌 first episode was great already
4 0
On Cranium • 28 days ago
Title Cranium
I never read novels because series are already there but I have lost the hope of getting this as series so now the desperation is leading to read the novel 😭
1 0
Replying to Mr_Bender • 28 days ago
Title Juliet & Juliet
Blue’s Dad is starting a new construction project and is essentially laying off all the local workers and hiring…
thank you
0 0
On Juliet & Juliet • 28 days ago
Title Juliet & Juliet Spoiler
OMG I'm loving this so much 😭, btw can somebody pls explain what's the problem with blue's dad winning that bid, I don't understand properly what's the problem and why everyone is hating blue
5 2
Replying to Fimmie • 28 days ago
Title Juliet & Juliet Spoiler
Just has small issue idk why they gave Blue a ex when they should be each other's first love
Maybe he wasn't blue's first love, a attraction or something like that, and that's why it was so easy for blue to break up with him
4 1
On Pls Love • 29 days ago
Title Pls Love
Ok the first episode was great 😭 I didn't expect it from ch3 but lenamiu ateeee
9 1
Replying to human • 29 days ago
Title Still Water
yes pls
thank youu
0 0
Replying to Mariadelfin65 • 30 days ago
Title Still Water
Dear person that is looking for the drama, I found it in Portuguese, if you're is interested please ask! I will…
yes pls
1 3
Replying to fatima • Sep 9, 2026
Title Khom Khlang
10 eps
thank god
1 0
Replying to anarita • Sep 9, 2026
Title Moonshadow Spoiler
it just started getting better, what do you meannnn?
just a reminder, not everybody's taste is same. So in many of the dramas when the couple get together, we see some sort of issue breaking them apart which is usually parent or whatever which is annoying as hell. they are interesting only till they get together because of the chasing/pushing. Here 5 whole episodes are left, Idk what is about to happen. The previous 5 episodes, I watched them in 2x, it doesn't look like my taste 😭 The story is actually so plain, it doesn't have a great plot like we see these days such as juliet and juliet or khom khlang.
2 1
Replying to Sunshine • Sep 9, 2026
Title Moonshadow
the characters are honestly pissing me off.. they would be perfect antagonists actually (the more u can piss off…
I agree with you bruh 😭
3 1
On Khom Khlang • Sep 9, 2026
Title Khom Khlang
somebody pls confirm if this has 8 episodes or 10 😭
0 2
Replying to sayratial • Sep 9, 2026
Title Khom Khlang
Because it's not generated yet, it might take a few hours or days before it is.
ah okay
0 0
On Moonshadow • Sep 9, 2026
Title Moonshadow Spoiler
Since Chan confessed in this episode and she rejected jay, I don't know what they are going to show in the next remaining 5 episodes, ngl it is kinda getting boring 😭
14 6
