Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 7 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 6, 2026
Replying to angie • 16 hours ago
Title Pls Love
everyone annoying as fuck😭
😭
1 0
On Pls Love • 1 day ago
Title Pls Love
I can't even defend a single character here 😭 I'm so stressed
8 2
Replying to AmirKhan • 3 days ago
Title Third Person
pls love barely has any plot but still got 8 rating, boring to death series like MoonShadow even got 8.1 rating....but…
People are biased when it comes to gl couples
4 0
On Third Person • 7 days ago
Title Third Person
Omg all the four characters are stressing the hell out of me!! 😭🙏 Not gonna lie, I'm loving this series a lot...getting interesting every episode. Deserves ATLEAST rating of 8
7 0
Replying to human • 8 days ago
Could you pls explain the whole thing? I don't understand what's going on
oh okay
0 0
On Pls Love • 8 days ago
Title Pls Love
Okay so Pheem had character development, I thought aggressive Pheem would be back when she will get to know that Parn went to that guy again. Also now she knows that Parn is not what she thought about at the start, no more insult or disrespect towards Parn. Btw loved the 4th episode 😭
4 0
Replying to YenuliKumari • 8 days ago
Title Moonshadow
This story would have worked so much better if it had been centered around Jay. The show clearly wants us to sympathise…
I agree to every point but Key didn't barge into an existing relationship 😭 ChanJay broke up long ago
3 1
Replying to tan uke lover • 9 days ago
shelly is a cheater sad sight really.
Could you pls explain the whole thing? I don't understand what's going on
0 2
Replying to DF4U • 9 days ago
Title Khom Khlang
I have been wondering this for four weeks now - why is this sooo much better than any BL Star Hunter ever produced?!…
bro this is not their first gl 😭
2 7
Replying to human • 9 days ago
Title Moonshadow
Your first thai gl? bruh you're missing too much...tell me if you want recommendations
I've watched 50+ thai gls so you can trust me 😆, go with shades, queendom, love design, heart code, love beyond dreams, AI girl, pluto, poisonous love, affair, somewhere somehow, rollercoaster, petrichor, 23.5, Runaway, the secret of us, reverse with me, reverse 4 you, US, enemies with benefits, the loyal pin, clairebell, broken of love, 4 elements(first the earth then the water then the air and then the fire), player(both red flags) and dangerous queen...... these are the best gls of my list... definitely give each one of them a try and don't forget to watch these ongoing thai gls that is juliet and juliet, pls love, third person and khom khlang(next masterpiece gl of Thailand)
2 0
Replying to Niabi • 10 days ago
Title Moonshadow
I'm only On ep 7. I don't find anything wrong with this, really. The pace is okay (for me). This is the first…
Your first thai gl? bruh you're missing too much...tell me if you want recommendations
3 2
Replying to Ryuk • 11 days ago
Hey can you please tell where I can watch this?
Officially at gagaoolala
3 0
Replying to Tank99 • 12 days ago
Title Khom Khlang
What a great episode that river scene and the dialogue between them is so well directed, this show prove that…
runawayyy
2 2
On Khom Khlang • 12 days ago
Title Khom Khlang
Omg this series is amazing me with every episode 😭 The kind of plot and series I've always wished for... loving every second of it. The wait for ep 5 is gonna be the death of me
4 1
On Third Person • 14 days ago
Title Third Person
Nadear is stressing me out so bad 😭 btw you guys are not talking about Chris's visuals enoughhhhhh
8 0
On Juliet & Juliet • 14 days ago
I'm loving this series so much, both are strong characters and willing to go through everything to be together and I love that. And I'm so glad Tokyo's friends didn't betray her
7 0
On Pls Love • 15 days ago
Title Pls Love
Okay...things are finally getting better now 😭 Love how they are so down bad for each other, especially Parn. Pheem just needs to work upon her temper and stop saying those things to Parn
6 0
Replying to Noraho • 16 days ago
Title Moonshadow
I have tried to watch this twice. I just can’t. So slow and dull. Sorry!
So true 😭 it was okay until jay was there...now even after trying I can't watch ep 7... that same parents problem have come 😖 And I can't even feel the love, depth or chemistry between Chankey.... I'm dropping this
5 0