Editorials
On Khom Khlang • Sep 9, 2026
Title Khom Khlang
Why does the ratings show zero?
0 2
Replying to human • Sep 9, 2026
Title Juliet & Juliet
what's your top 5 right now
bro what about shades 😭 mine is shades, pluto, love beyond dreams/AI girl, love design/heart code and enemies with benefits
6 2
Replying to raynorhunter • Sep 9, 2026
Title Juliet & Juliet
holy shit, the production value on this one is insane, its filmed so damn well. I have a feeling this is gonna…
what's your top 5 right now
0 7
Replying to Falcon Reed • Sep 9, 2026
Title Khom Khlang
The series started good, not gonna lie but one of the female leads’ lips bug me so much. Everytime she appeared…
what's your problem with the lips 😭
3 1
Replying to lordmark87 • Sep 7, 2026
Title Fairway of Love
Belle is gorgeous, especially with those glasses. It's annoying that Nana has discouraged her from wearing them.
yeah 😭
0 0
On Fairway of Love • Sep 7, 2026
Title Fairway of Love
First episode is okay but I can't take my eyes off of the assistant 😭
1 2
On Khom Khlang • Sep 7, 2026
Title Khom Khlang
I'm already sold! Ik this is gotta be my favourite of all gls airing this September
8 1
Replying to Mr_Bender • Sep 6, 2026
Title The Fire
I saw Reddit that the special episode was just some behind-the-scenes stuff with the director and some production…
Noooo 😭
0 0
Replying to L C • Sep 6, 2026
Title Juliet & Juliet
i'm already hooked. this is soooo much better than i expected. i’d be totally fine if they went with the classic…
yeah blue doesn't know till now but at the end of the episode we could see that Tokyo got to know that blue belongs from the family who is a rival to hers that's why she tried to hide blue's name from her shirt using her hand.
3 1
On The Fire • Sep 5, 2026
Title The Fire
where is the special ep?
1 1
On Juliet & Juliet • Sep 5, 2026
Title Juliet & Juliet
omg the first episode was too good bruh 😭 this is peak, can't wait for next episodes
12 0
On Juliet & Juliet • Sep 3, 2026
Title Juliet & Juliet
I'm so hella excited for this and khom khlang bcz we are getting some real plot 😩
5 0
On Moonshadow • Sep 2, 2026
Title Moonshadow
Yes I'm loving it 😩
4 0
Replying to tooGay • Sep 2, 2026
Title Moonshadow
i have a wonderful idea but they all have to be open minded :)
Ik what you're thinking 😂
6 0
Replying to Soumya Chatterjee • Aug 30, 2026
Title The Fire
Damn, when i started reading your comment i was actually thinking about how Prem's parents treated her in Poisonous…
😆
2 0
On The Fire • Aug 30, 2026
Title The Fire
I love the fire so muchhhhh. Thank you whole 4 elements team. The ending was realistic, thank god the aunt didn't change suddenly, I'm still traumatized how Prem from poisonous love didn't even care that her parents played with her mental health for so long by telling her that pat is dead. Here she took therapies and wanted her to be happy, listened to fai's father. I love everything about this whole series just a bit disappointed by the storyline of the air 😭, otherwise every other element was very enjoyable.
5 2
Replying to pommy • Aug 27, 2026
Title Moonshadow
Well that wouldn’t be possible since Sun has Flint
and flint's sister has peach right? it's the same universe as the only sunshine
1 1
Replying to keireniswatching • Aug 27, 2026
Title Moonshadow
I'm sorry but Jay is crazy and Chan passiveness is irritating me and my homegirls. You broke up years ago and…
I'm also annoyed that Chan isn't doing something about all that 😭
2 2
Replying to Jane Patrick • Aug 27, 2026
Title Pls Love
After getting countless flops from ch3 now I'm genuinely scared of this one
same here 😭
2 0
On Moonshadow • Aug 27, 2026
Title Moonshadow
Wishing for SunJay at the end 😆
5 3
