Editorials
Replying to human • Aug 26, 2026
Title My Boss I Love You
is the release date confirmed?
okii I understand 😊
0 0
Replying to human • Aug 26, 2026
Title My Boss I Love You
is the release date confirmed?
That's so far 😭
1 2
Replying to Carla • Aug 24, 2026
Title My Boss I Love You
Wrapped filming on 23 August, airing November on CH3 (10:00 PM)https://www.facebook.com/reel/2059656925424885/?__cft__[0]=AZbW3LTaH0YpWAzwihHKtWdgByBt9xsilgUoBDNLv0wnaCWTPzgbKhZXAs2ulO1x4lSTheJOJlzbUde5mww92wZMMFUOeqrXKmGNp8VH6D_97CEr0eG0L_nANQXfh4AO14g9e5C1yEWBNfJEi6TFFC610DdFZ7fzBEP31JOnjwavdTfS6PhCeX_HkQAiX9OhHUM_ACNYOwGio0f2Nw4SmKXv&__tn__=%2CO%2CP-R
is the release date confirmed?
0 4
On Love on Hire • Aug 23, 2026
Title Love on Hire
someone pls remind me when there is a release date
0 3
On My Boss I Love You • Aug 23, 2026
Title My Boss I Love You
is it confirmed to release on 31 oct 2026?
1 0
On Built in Love • Aug 23, 2026
Title Built in Love
any predicted date for this to come?
4 0
On Sincenorita • Aug 23, 2026
Title Sincenorita
has the shooting started or not?
0 0
On Peeopeullei • Aug 22, 2026
Title Peeopeullei
The way I'm patiently waiting for any update for months 🥲
5 0
Replying to FaithlessPoppy • Aug 22, 2026
Title The Fire
I hope for a proper kiss next episode 😩🙏🏻
Every element has a proper love scene in the last episode so be assured 😆
4 0
On The Fire • Aug 22, 2026
Title The Fire
Loved this episode so muchhhhh 😩♥️ can't wait for the last one
9 0
On Pls Love • Aug 20, 2026
Title Pls Love
omg the poster 😭😭😭
7 0
Replying to human • Aug 19, 2026
Title Moonshadow
the episodes are available on yt in many countries such as mine
I don't know about other countries, but in India it's available
0 0
Replying to Smart Mouse • Aug 19, 2026
Title Moonshadow
so no youtube at all? so either iqiyi or oned?
the episodes are available on yt in many countries such as mine
0 2
On The Fire • Aug 15, 2026
Title The Fire
That aunt is way too EVIL 😭 and the slow burn is driving me crazy 😭
5 0
On AI Girl • Aug 12, 2026
Title AI Girl Spoiler
I'm at short of words, how do I explain this feeling to someone who haven't watched ai girl week by week, discovering new theories and being excited every week for Wednesday to come. Now it has all come to an end. The end I really expected. Ik theories were more interesting but didn't actually make sense to me like Irene was Ai from future that not possible, if it was possible then when rann travelled back she would have find her other and older version too, seconc is that gen and Irene were lovers in past but due to rann's time travel, gen forgot about it but Irene didn't.. that also doesn't make sense at all, when rann time travelled why would only irene in the world would remember everything from the past..... People shouldn't complain about the ending like why would Gen end up with Irene, like for whole 6 episodes we saw Gen and Ai together, why would you even expect Gen and Irene to be together at the end... Ending was completely sensible. It was expected for me after all, It's one of the best series I've ever watched... loved it and kinda sad that now it's end
5 4
Replying to Mr_Bender • Aug 12, 2026
Title The Fire
Just caught up and I’m up to date on the show, did I mess up by not watching these element shows in release…
I'll suggest to watch in order, that way you'll get more familiar to all the characters and get attached with them, it's better. And all the elements are slow burn only
3 0
Replying to BT7 • Aug 10, 2026
Title In Love Forever
honestly waiting for this show to end so i can i can watch pls love in peace
😂
1 0
Replying to Sand • Aug 9, 2026
Title AI Girl
I like the show it is really entertaining but i feel like it is is rushed like something is missing i don’t…
I don't feel like that, actually it's better since there is no unnecessary scenes or drama, just pure plot
4 0
Replying to alcoyanazo • Aug 9, 2026
Title The Fire
I mean, if you've watched the trailer you would know as well because she has it written in her tshirt lol
haha 😂
1 0
Replying to alcoyanazo • Aug 9, 2026
Title The Fire
I mean, if you've watched the trailer you would know as well because she has it written in her tshirt lol
I don't really watch trailers to avoid spoilers, most of the things are new to me
1 2
