Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 23 seconds ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 6, 2026
On The Fire • Jul 18, 2026
Title The Fire
just fall in love already fai 😭
12 0
On Chasing Love • Jul 18, 2026
Title Chasing Love
the plot could have been better and the 3rd couple should have been given more screentime... but not gonna lie at least it's better than ch3's dramas... atleast I enjoyed chasing love and didn't get bored so 7/10 from my side
6 0
Replying to WindflowerBlues • Jul 16, 2026
Title AI Girl Spoiler
So Is there a chance that Ai will start feeling a jealousy of Gen because of Irene! I think Ai's camera mute feature…
i hope ai doesn't become evil bro 😭
1 1
Replying to raynorhunter • Jul 15, 2026
Title AI Girl Spoiler
i was really hoping irene would swap places more often, so they could justify gen and irene being together in…
I was thinking the same, but it's memindy so I really trust them... very excited to see how this series is going to take turns
3 1
On AI Girl • Jul 15, 2026
Title AI Girl Spoiler
omg this is getting too good 😭 the way gen held ai on sofa, the way the robot is becoming like a human and falling for gen too, the way irene was blushing thinking about the cheek kiss... this series has me on chokehold... can't wait for further episodes 😩
14 0
On Pls Love • Jul 12, 2026
Title Pls Love
i hope ch3 don't disappoint this time, I love lenamiu and I'm so excited for this series especially after watching teaser 😭
3 0
On In Love Forever • Jul 12, 2026
tbh I don't really have any expectations from ch3, I couldn't complete only you last time... I'll be glad if somebody tells me about the plot, and if it's worth to give it a try...
1 0
Replying to Baabin • Jul 12, 2026
as someone who hasnt watched a lingorm show yet (ik lwk embarrassing😭) i wanted to know if its indeed good…
I'll suggest you to watch the secret of us if you haven't watched any of their drama
0 1
On The Fire • Jul 12, 2026
Title The Fire
really loved the first episode 😆
0 0
Replying to Arcana-O • Jul 11, 2026
Title Pls Love
the air is released fully .. you can watch it
okii
0 0
Replying to Arcana-O • Jul 9, 2026
Title Pls Love
the air is released fully .. you can watch it
oh sorry, I meant the air date for pls love
0 3
On Pls Love • Jul 8, 2026
Title Pls Love
someone pls remind me if the air is confirmed
0 5
On AI Girl • Jul 8, 2026
Title AI Girl
Oh god! I'm loving this but I'm afraid how is this gonna end
4 0
Replying to human • Jul 3, 2026
Title Payback
So I'm straight woman, I've been watching gls since 1 year but never gave a thought of watching bls, I'm thinking…
thank you everyone for your suggestions 😊
0 0
Replying to undefined • Jul 2, 2026
Title Payback
Resetgive that a try!rebirth, revenge plot and that too involves entertainment industry.from that you can go and…
could you give names of your top best bls
1 1
On Payback • Jul 2, 2026
Title Payback
So I'm straight woman, I've been watching gls since 1 year but never gave a thought of watching bls, I'm thinking to watch this one, can somebody recommend me other bls that have very good plot, revenge, action, dark, mind blowing and full of tension and all
7 11
Replying to CassianSy • Jun 29, 2026
Title Ballerina
i like badass female 👑
can you recommend movies like this with badass female leads
0 0
Replying to gongyoothirdleg • Jun 29, 2026
Title Ballerina
yuri always wins ♡
can you suggest movies like this with badass female leads
0 3