News Replying to sukeban • Aug 27, 2026
Title The Mystic Nine
I'm currently on ep20 and there's only a slight hint of Fo Ye having a one-sided crush on Er Ye, but anyone can…
thank youuuuuu, I'll defiantly watch it. MWAH
0 1
On Flower Boy • Aug 16, 2026
Title Flower Boy
why it is only 8 episodes ! I want to see more of them ahhhhhh
1 0
On The Mystic Nine • Aug 15, 2026
Title The Mystic Nine
The "bromance" tag drew me in, but I’m not sure if this show is worth it. I’m on episode 8 and haven't seen any yet. While the story is good, it’s too long for me, and I'm not looking for a pure adventure series. Can anyone tell me if a clear bromance actually develops in the upcoming episodes?
0 3
On Ash • Aug 14, 2026
Title Ash
Innnnnn loveeeeeeee with this drama, Can't wait till next Friday ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Captin Foon I love you
6 0
kdoramalama • Aug 13, 2026
List Historical Gay/BL/Bromance Dramas & Films
thank you sooooo much for the list and the info below each
1 0
On Don't Be Too Emotional • Aug 7, 2026
Title Don't Be Too Emotional
am I hearing it wrong or little Jane's full name is Jane Ali ?
0 1
On A Winter Sun Wakes the Wind in Spring Hills' Dream • Aug 7, 2026
Title A Winter Sun Wakes the Wind in Spring Hills' Dream Spoiler
there is no body!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! should I get excited or wait till ep15? please please don't give us false hopes I really felt like shit last week after watching episode 13!
2 0
Replying to atharisanguis • Aug 4, 2026
Title A Winter Sun Wakes the Wind in Spring Hills' Dream
I expected this gut punch from Deep In but not from my comfort drama.
Sammmmmmmmeeeeeee
0 0
Replying to Karynn05 • Aug 3, 2026
Title My Stand-In
after leaving this series in my plan to watch for more than 1 year then i tried to watch it from yesterday, and…
Same !!!!!!!!! It was on my "plan to watch" since its release and im only watching it now
0 0
Replying to My Stand-In • Aug 3, 2026
Title My Stand-In
Replying to deleted comment
Girl you must watch "To my shore" it's exactly what you're looking for! it based on a novel (I have not read it) but the show is 10/10 you will enjoy it.
0 1
On To My Shore • Jul 30, 2026
Title To My Shore
im not a smoker but I'm craving this specific type of cigarets Fan Xiao always smokes!!!!!!!!! is it even a real brand (づ •. •)?
6 1